[3.1] Kitava's Spirit - Budget Multicast Trickster [Uber Farm capable]

"
Ok, it seems I might be doing something wrong than. Cause it seems like my Bladefall or even EK does more damage than Vortex at this point (level 40 now) and running around trying to hit them with vortex is weird. Do you just spam or something? Sorry if this sounds terribly newb-ish.

You do have to run into them, yes. Normally EK and bladefall will do more damage outright, but Blade Vortex starts to deal more damage as you stack it up. usually past ~5-10 stacks you'll see more damage from it, but it's very focused damage. Getting cast speed and skill duration will make it far better, as well as some AoE.

That being said, if you're having a better experience with bladefall or EK, then go for those instead, as ultimately you'll want to level with whatever feels best so that you don't get tired of the process.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
You do have to run into them, yes. Normally EK and bladefall will do more damage outright, but Blade Vortex starts to deal more damage as you stack it up. usually past ~5-10 stacks you'll see more damage from it, but it's very focused damage. Getting cast speed and skill duration will make it far better, as well as some AoE.

That being said, if you're having a better experience with bladefall or EK, then go for those instead, as ultimately you'll want to level with whatever feels best so that you don't get tired of the process.

Thanks for the feedback. I went with using Bladefall for clearing and just switching to Blade Vortex when I go to bosses while leveling. Its working out good so far!
I have gotten this build to 62 thus far and I am loving it! Excellent job!
I am interested to know how far you got with this build, can it handle the breachlords, pale council or UAtz? What about Shaper or Elder?
Biggest issue I am running into now, is resistances and Kitava's not activating nearly as much as I would like it too. I am gonna need to change a few things but don't have much currency yet. Going to have to switch out gloves and tabula and get better boots and rings so I can have proper resistances.

Its a little rough starting out but can see the potential.....
i had problems with res too, but now i got like 75(100+) 75 (95+) 75(100+) and i dont know how to change this into more dmg/survi. got about 4k hp and 1k es atm
my tree and gems are a little different too - i use:

*tabula, cuz cant even 5l my jack*
spell echo | controlled destruction | faster casting | arcane surge | added chaos dmg (or duration) | BV

*kitava*
ek | gc | bf | controlled destruction

blashemy | warlords

blood rage |summon chaos golem

cwd | ic

and got like 5-6 more slots i dont use. idk how to improve my survi, if my rare items should be evasion/es | armor/es | mostly es ? really no idea, im still new to the game. its annoying when u just shred everything without stopping and then some random shit 1shot u, happens only to me? i know i can improve my gear much more

my highest map was about t10 but didnt try higher yet, im very unlucky in dropping maps or anything at all lol. i had few ideas to improve/change the build but i dont have currency.

1. is it possible to change apeps weapons if we get fevered gem? i dont care if ill improve DPS or Survi this way, but dont want to lose survi with this switch

2. any other main skill to use? if not, with some changes in gear we could go elemental? i had crazy idea with khaoms heart xD these new gloves that let u 5l ( i think thats absolutely enough for this build to play 5l, not sure about elemental, most likely fire alternate of this build)

im not sure whats the point of my post tho, i just woke up and wanted to share :D
sooo, what would u change in build? how could i improve? any of my ideas would work?
i want this build topic to be more active cuz i feel like im stuck, even i know i can improve much more

Last edited by 3ryk on Dec 21, 2017, 11:21:17 AM
How is this updated for 3.1 when the passive skill trees link to 3.0 trees? ./facepalm
Not sure how you guys are having trouble with survivability, I've only died to being afk in map or facetanking rhoa boss while it's enraged. For resists just get some on jewels and on abyss jewel in a decent stygian vise. I did switch to crit so I could run daggers with fortify/whirling blades but I was fine before that. I'm just used to using a dagger. You can definitely switch off of apeps once you get two fevered minds.
Looks like a nice build and I'd like to try it. But Vaal pact is no longer available and Zerphi's is also out of this league as Perandus is no longer a Zana mode. So I don't know about the survivability of the build. Can someone who plays it on 3.1 tell me? Thank you!
Same here how about vaal pact? Is it gonna affect build now?
Build is fine, vaal pact was only for surviving vs reflect. Zerphi's is actually way stronger and if you can get it this league it'd make you pretty hard to kill. Almost impossible to get this league though, only through time-lost relic. Overall I've died maybe 10 times this league on SC and most of those deaths were me playing stupid. I usually play HC and this build feels like it'd be pretty solid even there. One way to get stronger leech is to run the arakaali trick with blood rage and immortal call, if you feel like you need it.

Edit: There's also a ton of shaper mods that you can potentially craft on gear to get more survivability. There's one to get %life on kill and the like.
Last edited by Rasengan45 on Dec 24, 2017, 7:11:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info