Scion Builds List - *Closed* New list is linked in the first post!

UPDATED

[3.0] The_Spider_Queen REBORN: CI ZO 19K+ ES 6K+ Regen Max Block Tank Ascendant

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1928713
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
3.0 MOM RF Scorching Ray Scion (Trick/Inquis) - 450k+ DPS - Use RF at LVL 50!! Video up!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959969

First build I made that I thought was worthy of a guide. Great uber farmer for inexperienced lab runners.
Last edited by XxXNightPotatoXxXD on Oct 17, 2017, 11:49:55 PM
added

Cast when Stunned: GUA - INQ [3.0] The_Spider_Queen REBORN: CI ZO 19K+ ES 6K+ Regen Max Block Tank

Spectral Throw: ASS - RAI [3.0] HOWA Spectral Throw / Molton Strike AssRaider

Scorching Ray: INQ - TRI [3.0] MOM RF Scorching Ray Scion (Trick/Inquis) - 450k+ DPS - Use RF at LVL 50!!

sorry for the delay, I'm still lacking time :(
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hey guys, I'm back, but still really busy. I try the best to get some time to keep the build lists clear.

Some new things:

NEW ADDITION: Naming restrictions (Sort of)

To keep things clear and easy, I won't add "clickbaity" parts to the list. Such as:

• Path of Building DPS
• Estimated HitPoints
• Cost per league to construct
• 'Best', 'Only', '#1' subjective naming.

I will however keep milestones and benchmarks, which could be "Shape Down" or Tri-Curse setup etc.

Note: Every build creator can name it guide as he wants. I just won't add those things anymore to the list or at least alter it accordingly!

If you have any questions about this, pleae ask.

Thank you.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
For your inclusion in the list. :)

"
Cyclone: SLA - BER [3.0] For Scion - Bloody Explosive Cyclone With Disfavour + Haemophilia (Not a Vaal Pact Build)

Melee section: A pure physical bleed Cyclone build
Last edited by kira1414 on Nov 8, 2017, 8:13:24 AM
Due to a lack of time, all updates are delayed until 3.1 hits us early december.

I'm actually really busy with my job. I'm sorry.

added because Kira made it super easy for me lol.

Cyclone: SLA - BER [3.0] For Scion - Bloody Explosive Cyclone With Disfavour + Haemophilia (Not a Vaal Pact Build)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Changed the name of my build guide. I would appreciate it if you changed it here whenever you get the chance.

[3.0] MOM RF Scorching Ray Scion (Trick/Inquis) - 450k+ DPS - Cheap League Start - Use RF at lvl 50!
A quick Update, I will include all posted Builds in the next days, and with 3.1 steping ahead this week, we'll start a new clear list!

What does this mean?

I will put all 3.0 and older builds to the archive, there are maybe some exceptions.

I try to aim on thursday to be finished with all 3 Lists. If my workload isn't that heavy its done earlier.

What happens after 3.1 went live?
Well I will play at Launchday and maybe all weekend long. I plan fill up the Buildlists next Monday. But keep in mind its pre christmas and we all have to get our preparations done.
In the first one or twoo weeks I will add all builds at will (and mostly sight) to the list, after that we'll switch over to the "post in the list" mode again.

Cheers

Bison
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Changed the name of my build guide. I would appreciate it if you changed it here whenever you get the chance.

[3.0] MOM RF Scorching Ray Scion (Trick/Inquis) - 450k+ DPS - Cheap League Start - Use RF at lvl 50!

No offense from my side here, but I don't want to include this. The 450k thing is also debateable.

With the 3.1 List I won't include those for sure.
I understand your demand for advertisement... but check a few posts before, there is a statement about this.
This will be heavily enforced (I like this word) with the next Update.

Sorry pal :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
No offense from my side here, but I don't want to include this. The 450k thing is also debateable.

With the 3.1 List I won't include those for sure.
I understand your demand for advertisement... but check a few posts before, there is a statement about this.
This will be heavily enforced (I like this word) with the next Update.

Sorry pal :)

No offense taken, I understand. I just wanted the title here to match the title in the forums. You can feel free to take out the DPS thing too if you feel it's too clickbaity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info