Scion Builds List - *Closed* New list is linked in the first post!

"
eviL_Bison wrote:
While I agree with the information part, I disagree at the same point. :)

Look, since you are the one doing the hard work, you can do whatever you like and I'll support it. Keep up the good work :D

If you want hard boasting numbers instead such as X HP, Y DPS, Z Recovery, I can provide those as well, though I've always found those less convincing myself as they often reflect the player's gear more than the build itself. :p
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
[3.0] Dark Pact Totems: cheap, beginner-friendly, everything-viable

Almost the same build as the one above, mainly focusing on a template that can comfortably do all content on a budget by blindly following the guide.

It's flexible enough to be changed into a boss killer/clearspeed build so I added a few options.

Leveling up until 49 is rough on its own but easy mid-league with only 2c.

Guardian/Assassin with a few other ascendancy choices.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Sep 27, 2017, 8:47:24 AM
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
While I agree with the information part, I disagree at the same point. :)

Look, since you are the one doing the hard work, you can do whatever you like and I'll support it. Keep up the good work :D

If you want hard boasting numbers instead such as X HP, Y DPS, Z Recovery, I can provide those as well, though I've always found those less convincing myself as they often reflect the player's gear more than the build itself. :p

Well, feedback is very welcome! :)

About the list itself, I like the short description of the builds or the catchy buildname. The list should create curiosity and the hesitation to click the link and read the full guide. Thats my goal. :)

Added
Dark Pact Totems: ASS - GUA [3.0] Dark Pact Totems: cheap, beginner-friendly, everything-viable
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
For your inclusion in the list. :)

"
Cyclone: CHA - RAI [3.0] Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone (Very Cheap Uber Lab Farmer)

Melee section: A Ngamahu's Cyclone build that is a spin off of the Slayer version.

"
Blade Vortex: ELE - ASS [3.0] Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex (SSF Viable)

Spell Caster section: Dual Curse crit. based elemental conversion Blade Vortex build that was created with SSF in mind, and can reach 2M dps (POB stats) when properly geared.
"
kira1414 wrote:
For your inclusion in the list. :)

"
Cyclone: CHA - RAI [3.0] Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone (Very Cheap Uber Lab Farmer)

Melee section: A Ngamahu's Cyclone build that is a spin off of the Slayer version.

"
Blade Vortex: ELE - ASS [3.0] Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex (SSF Viable)

Spell Caster section: Dual Curse crit. based elemental conversion Blade Vortex build that was created with SSF in mind, and can reach 2M dps (POB stats) when properly geared.

Oh, a well known name :D

I Added your builds to the list. Thank you for making it extra easy for me <3
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Sep 27, 2017, 12:58:33 PM
"

Wow, you also made it easy for me, thank you :D

I added it to the list, slightly different to fit a better visual appearance.

Sunder: ASS - RAI [3.0] Scion - Mace Dual-Wield Phys Crit Sunder - Shaper Down
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 27, 2017, 1:03:21 PM
Added

Build of The Week Season 7 Episode 5!

Stormburst: ASS - RAI BoTW S7E5 [3.0] Stormburst Ass-Raider, 7500 EHP, 1.40M DPS High End
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
So here is my first crack at a character build. I have now killed Kitava Act 10 and am happily making my way through Maps Tier 1-3.

The build has changed quite a lot as I levelled up and thought of new strategies. It is not based on any particular Meta or expensive item but rather on an idea of what would happen if a Paladin went `to the dark side`.

Here is the link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2002974

Any thoughts or feedback are welcome :)

Last edited by Monkeydude43 on Sep 29, 2017, 6:46:41 AM
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info