3.0 - Assassin - COCSMAN DISCHARGE - Uber atziri/Shaper/guardians easy - 2 mill+ dps vs shaper

Hello,

Time to release a true gem of a build for you to enjoy!
My favourite character of 3.0. More than 2mill dps vs Shaper/Guardians!
Erases everything from guardians to uber atziri. Farms super fast and is a build you can push to lvl 100 because it's simply so god damn fun to play it that you won't even think about making another character.

It took me a while to release the build as I have been testing out lot's of stuff to make sure I release the best possible tree/setup.

A cospri's discharge build isn't something unique. But from my experience most people don't really know how to make their cospri discharge characters able to do all the content. And from what I have seen from videos on yt etc. im the only one afaik who made a good discharge 3.0 character. I can show you guys how a cospri discharge character should look like.

Items
Spoiler

VIDEOS

Path of building link, tree, character link

What's important to make this work:
Spoiler

Core items:

Theese three items are the backbone of this build.

Gloves

Essence of insanity crafted gloves are also needed. They give us MORE attack speed instead of Increased attack speed. This is what enables us to farm fast as well as a reliable escape from uber atziri flame blast's etc.

Shield

Lycosidae is a budget option which provides 100% hit chance. This saves some points on the tree. And it also makes it easier and cheaper to gear up. Not a bad choice at all.

A spell dmg shield such as mine:

Is the best way to go if you can afford it. A shield such as this isn't cheap at all and it will also force you to get a very expensive ring with t1 accuraccy+life+res.

Rings

I use one essence of insanity crafted ring for 10% less reflected dmg taken. This is only needed when you do lot's of dps such as my build does. This makes me 100% unable to die from reflect as long as I play solo.

Belt

Either a rare belt with +1 end charges, hh, untethered flow +1 end charges. I would recomend using a rare belt untill you can afford a HH as the untethered flow will force you to use a rare helm instead of the rat's nest. This will not feel good at all. The bonuses from the belt isn't worth it over using rat's nest. Stick with a good rare belt instead.

General information

Swap in conc effect on your cospri's setup for boss fights. If youre using bico's for farming you should also swap in voll's devotion for boss fights. Use Soul of Yugul for 25% reflect protection. Use Soul of solaris for reflect protection as well as other defenses.

Use the flasks I use. 1 topaz and 1 ruby flask for reflect protection. Quicksilver flask for the feel good+clear speed. Atziri's promise as a dps/power leech flask and a diamond flask.

Enjoy!
Last edited by ffoD on Oct 7, 2017, 6:13:41 AM
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
would you please post your gem links

thanks
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
So, wouldn't no topaz flask mean that reflect rare with decent hp = instant rip?
Last edited by Warranx on Sep 26, 2017, 12:09:36 AM
"
Warranx wrote:
So, wouldn't no topaz flask mean that reflect rare with decent hp = instant rip?

No. I don't die to reflect as long as I stay away from min-max res maps.
Im using the 25% redcued pantheon reflect and 10% reduced reflect from the tree. I also use a essence of insanity crafte ring. Can't die to reflect.
Last edited by ffoD on Sep 26, 2017, 8:39:47 AM
"
jesterx93 wrote:
would you please post your gem links

thanks

No, you can see those from my character link or my pob link.
I Play a very similar build just on a tighter Budget :). Its tons of fun.
I lack the currency for expensive jewels and that 6l (but allready dropped 500+ fusings into one... So probably would have been better off just saving and buying it) but it can run T15's whiteout real issues - just not Guardians yet (some are doable with an occasional death, some not :)).

A Question:
Is the Firestorm in your 6 Link actually the best choice? Wouldn't Lightning Pen or a Lightningspell do more because it profits from EQ?

Last edited by aDoreMe on Sep 26, 2017, 10:31:41 AM
"
aDoreMe wrote:
I Play a very similar build just on a tighter Budget :). Its tons of fun.
I lack the currency for expensive jewels and that 6l (but allready dropped 500+ fusings into one... So probably would have been better off just saving and buying it) but it can run T15's whiteout real issues - just not Guardians yet (some are doable with an occasional death, some not :)).

A Question:
Is the Firestorm in your 6 Link actually the best choice? Wouldn't Lightning Pen or a Lightningspell do more because it profits from EQ?

Hey. If you only deal cold dmg with your attack(cyclone) you will always reset EQ so that you deal increased dmg with lightning and fire dmg. Firestorm is pretty core for coc discharge for several reasons. Not only does it deal great dmg but it also lasts for two seconds (coc 0.5sek cd and) And it generates power charges. You have probably noticed on your 5l that you suck when your out of power charges and may not crit for a while with cyclone. The long lasting power charge generator firestorm fixes that issue.
Last edited by ffoD on Sep 26, 2017, 11:19:46 AM
Because each individual critical hit from firestorm triggers volls protectors charge generation?
yes
Can I run this with a 5 link chest until i can afford the 6 link?

and if so what would the priority be?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info