3.0 - Assassin - COCSMAN DISCHARGE - Uber atziri/Shaper/guardians easy - 2 mill+ dps vs shaper

Any advice would be appreciated. im at 4700 life atm at lvl 86. Kind feel low
"
Shabbie wrote:

Any advice would be appreciated. im at 4700 life atm at lvl 86. Kind feel low

Well, you have to get rid of the flat lightning damage on your ring for starters.
Then you have to get rid of the boots and use the boots I use. And you need gloves with more attack speed essence of insanity.

Cheers.
Noob question maybe... Why artic armor? =P
Just wondering, is firestorm worth putting in for the 6L chest? Why not something like Elemental Focus?

Also, would it be wise to swap Atziri's Promise with a Vinkhar, and swap out the Quicksilver for a grounding flask (for bosses ofc).
So currently playing this build and I got to 92, so far everything's been a breeze. But I'm not sure where to go for upgrades, can I get some help.

Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

"
blindz02 wrote:
So currently playing this build and I got to 92, so far everything's been a breeze. But I'm not sure where to go for upgrades, can I get some help.

Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Hey, you need to get lvl 21 discharge gems. And you need to upgrade your jewels with as much crit multi as you can get. Once you start doing good dmg you will eventually end up oneshotted against reflect and you need to start getting essence of insanity rings. This is a MUST if you ever do beachhead rotations.

Overall you can improve your character alot. Also rare belt with +1 endurance charge. You can probably increase your total dps by 100%. Oh, and you miss the discharge enchant on your helm. That's a big one.
Last edited by ffoD on Oct 10, 2017, 10:49:57 AM
"
yoshieku wrote:
Just wondering, is firestorm worth putting in for the 6L chest? Why not something like Elemental Focus?

Also, would it be wise to swap Atziri's Promise with a Vinkhar, and swap out the Quicksilver for a grounding flask (for bosses ofc).

Yes firestorm generate power charges. Your dps will go down alot without firestorm. And no. Don't use vinkhtar. It's bad for anything but builds that uses the esh shield.
Last edited by ffoD on Oct 10, 2017, 10:44:33 AM
"
xHyPnOz wrote:
Noob question maybe... Why artic armor? =P

Artic armour provides some defense and also increases your crit chance by applying the chilled ground. There's really not much else you can use the mana for. You can use purity of lightning but you won't need it for reflect unless you start doing beachhead rotations and even then purity of lighnting isn't doing much on it's own. Even with a topaz flask. You need essence of insanity rings combined with purity of lightning to stop reflect issues once you hit those high burst dps numbers.
Cool build. I haven't gotten to endgame yet so i'm not sure if it even exists but how's the mana? Most builds uses a -7/-8 elreon ring but this one doesn't seem to.
"
Anavels wrote:
Cool build. I haven't gotten to endgame yet so i'm not sure if it even exists but how's the mana? Most builds uses a -7/-8 elreon ring but this one doesn't seem to.

You need warlord's mark. You can't do any end game content with elreon rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info