[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Can someone help checking my character?
This is the first time trying a bow build, I want to make a map farmer but i feel like my clear speed is pretty bad, I coppied your tree but my crit chance is low (~20%) and dps is just decent I need a lot of hit to clear a mob in yellow map.
I'm thinking about changing amulet and ring but don't know what should i look for, damage or crit chance .
Anyway thank you for your build I had a lot of fun with it <3
P/s: sorry my English suck
"
thakke wrote:
will projectile weakness work with curse on hit sup and herald of ise or i have to use Blasphemy Support?

It wont work with bosses.

The only decent curse on hit with herald of ice is assassins marks because you get power charges from it.
Killed Uber Atziri yesterday for the first time ever.

Thanks Jessica for the build.
Just got a 6L doomfletch prism just now. wonder if with a little tweaks on this build i can make use of the 6L i had on this bow? Currently using 5L LG though. But upon trying out the doomfletch, can't really decide which one have better output since the tooltip dmg for doom is misleading because it doesn't factor in all the ele damage from the bow (am i right?)

so yeah, question is is 6L doom always better than 5L LG? and what gem adjustment should i make?

Thanks
"
Just got a 6L doomfletch prism just now. wonder if with a little tweaks on this build i can make use of the 6L i had on this bow?

doomfletch prism is for a completely different build, in general Doomfeltch builds stack mostly just flat phys. Check Ahfacks thread if you're interested in a build like this but in general it's much more expensive.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"
Killed Uber Atziri yesterday for the first time ever.

Thanks Jessica for the build.

"

Tried Shaper today for the first time... i died once because of lazyness but the fight was very easy.

"
im here to thank you for this build.
it helped a lot.

No problem guys happy you enjoy the build. <3
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
hey, i was actually curious about how far shot and point blank combine. Not sure if i should begin taking PB or wait a bit
Oh ya.. by the way I have one newbie questions to ask 😆. When the build talks about dealing millions of dmg, does the millions shows in the tooltip or the total overall damage, like calculations from PoB?
A quick question about the passive tree - when you get next to Celerity, do you go right and up or bottom left?
Thanks. My first bow build
Last edited by Pavli4eg on Mar 24, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
Hi mate, thanks for the guide, having fun with it so far :)

Could you tell me which passive tree and links etc I should be following as your guide is different to the character you have in standard, or if it's not too much trouble, update the guide a little?
(i.e. you've conflicting routes to Coordination, one tree doesn't use Phase Acrobatics etc)

Hopefully I can make enough currency for some six links!

Thanks again :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Mar 24, 2018, 9:29:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info