[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Thanks a lot for the build. Done all content besides uber elder and really enjoyed it so far. Improving the character at this point is getting really costly tho, don't have that much to improve on besides jewels.

Current gear:
How are one supposed to sustain mana with this build?

I'm currently using Thief's Torment, but if I don't use that I'm out of mana in like 4 shots, and my dps goes down significantly. Should I get some mana leech on gear or in passive tree?
"
Avous wrote:
How are one supposed to sustain mana with this build?

I'm currently using Thief's Torment, but if I don't use that I'm out of mana in like 4 shots, and my dps goes down significantly. Should I get some mana leech on gear or in passive tree?

You have to get mana leech 0.4% node from the tree.
Last edited by Sinnerrr on Apr 1, 2018, 2:56:19 AM
Question: Having Ashrend and "Physical to lightning support" with barrage and TS we have 100% elemental damage. Changing Ashrend to Shroud of the Lightless we have only 50% elemental damage and 50% physical?

We have more dmg with 6L barrage Ashrend or 5L barrage Shroud of the Lightless + one socketed eye?

One more thing.. You have 1mln dps from 1 arrow in barrage and I have only 120k dps in PoB :/
Last edited by SzaQak on Apr 2, 2018, 5:36:33 PM
Is the 1st page pastebin still the valid path for this build?
Really struggeling at around T10-T11 maps when it comes to bosses.
Maybe I just need to get better at dodging.
I know that I need to change up some jewels in the gear since I have 4 blue jewels and pref get more life on those.

I also switched from Tornado shot to Lightning arrow since it seems to clear alot faster. Not sure if there is a particular reason for Tornado or not.

Love how fast it is on clearing but really unsure how I should be able to do uber lab or guardians with it.

Maybe I just need to lear how to dodge :D
More dmg in PoB:

Burning Arrow > Lightning Arrow > Tornado Shot

But! LA have "Hits up to 3 additional enemies near the target" so La > BA. Maybe TS with returning arrow is best than LA?
Last edited by SzaQak on Apr 7, 2018, 8:34:49 AM
Hi. I want to try this build, bur have few questions:
1. Which would be better, if i have enough money for both: Ashrend or Shroud of the lightless?
2. Lightpoacher with 1 abyss sockets and additional barrage projectile or 2 abyss sockets without projectile?
3. Is Bubonic trail with 1 abyss still useful or i must looking something else?
Sorry for my eng.
Killed everything with this build but uber elder. Also loreweave op!!! For the guy struggling with t10 maps yeah learn to dodge and grab abyss jewel with blind on hit. Increases survivability like a dozen of times
if i need to choose between blasphemy + proj weakness vs herald of ice. Which one would be better? in term of bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info