[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
Fraudman wrote:
I'm on my first poe build so I have lots of 1st timer questions.
I'm trying to use this in standard

1. If I already have the 6L bow, do I need the 6L ashrend as well?
2. If I have mirage archer on TS, do I need to have another one on barrage?

Thanks in advance!

1. 6L Ashrend is for Barrage.. this way you dont need to swap gems for boss fights.

2. Mirage on Barrage is not optimal. Jessica wasn't using when she was playing this build.
Hey, would Lightning Arrow work with a few changes? No reason to run Phys to Lightning, what should I run instead? Anything else I would need to change?
Try PPAD instead Physical to Lightning.
I'll try that, thanks!
Sorry guys for no replies in this thread but I haven't been playing much this league (except for first few days when I killed shaper/guardians)

Eithier I'm burntout with the game or this league really sucks.

Also gating Uber Elder behind so much RNG and pointless grinding (you could literally grind it for 50+ hours and still not get the 15th fragment) is a really stupid decision. I did it once (in Abyss) and I don't want to do it again unless they change that Elder spawns always on the highest tier map or something. Because it's horrible.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Hey, one question. Someone earlier meantioned that Mirage is not ideal on Barrage. What can we run instead?
"
Avous wrote:
Hey, one question. Someone earlier meantioned that Mirage is not ideal on Barrage. What can we run instead?

"Other gems to consider: Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Slower projectiles, Crit, Crit Multi, Maim." From first post.
im here to thank you for this build.
it helped a lot.
I'm Thu
and I love you
Tried Shaper today for the first time... i died once because of lazyness but the fight was very easy.

I'll try to rise a bit DPS before trying Uber Atziri but looks promising so far.
will projectile weakness work with curse on hit sup and herald of ise or i have to use Blasphemy Support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info