[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

Thanks for the build, gonna give it a shot. Anyway, should I include #% Area Damage when searching poe.trade for jewels ?
have a 6 link queen´s, any nice 6link-setup for defense / attack-boost?
"
KriskoStyle wrote:
is that worth to get spinner? also i wanna try atziri's gloves to save some skillpoints, but i gonna lose a lot of quant, what do you think about it?

Spinner? Yes.
40ex gloves with no quant? No.
"
kendoka wrote:

Is the difference in clear speed notable if using goldwyrm?

You'd be missing (37-42) movespeed, (18-20) dodge, 7 attack speed, 4% more damage, 3% increased damage.
I'll let the reader decide if that is a noticeable difference.
"
Thanks for the build, gonna give it a shot. Anyway, should I include #% Area Damage when searching poe.trade for jewels ?

Nope. That would only affect herald of ice damage, which is not as important as your bow damage.
"
xtREEN wrote:
have a 6 link queen´s, any nice 6link-setup for defense / attack-boost?

Minor dps boost with a good barrage setup, but you'd have to drop some of the utility in my build. Not worth it imo.
Hey, I'm trying to achieve this build right now, and I'm currently level 31 with my Ranger, I grabbed the duelist area (except frenzy). And I'm wondering where should I be heading now in order to get a smooth leveling experience? I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which way would be optimal, I think other people would appreciate it too if you added a tree at specific level intervals (like 20,30,40...70 etc) :)

The build looks crazy and fun as heck!
"
pooki wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to achieve this build right now, and I'm currently level 31 with my Ranger, I grabbed the duelist area (except frenzy). And I'm wondering where should I be heading now in order to get a smooth leveling experience? I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which way would be optimal, I think other people would appreciate it too if you added a tree at specific level intervals (like 20,30,40...70 etc) :)

The build looks crazy and fun as heck!

The reason I didn't add leveling trees is because the build is not extremely beginner friendly to begin with. It requires some moderately pricey investments and involves active use of flasks and general gameplay mechanics.

I figured most people making this would be able to level pretty easily with bows. Basically, get the ele damage nodes, crit, and whatever stats you need to equip your leveling gear and gems. Once cruel lab is done and you have the super charged frenzies from raider, pick up all the frenzies on the tree. The rest of the build should flow naturally.

If there is more interest expressed for leveling trees, I can add some suggested trees at a couple of level checkpoints
First of all, thank you for sharing your way with us. I have 2 questions:

Would you do anything different in standard? Like I don't know linking a IIQ gem somewhere or anything else?

What 5-10 nods are least important? Let's say I've leveled up to 90 but 97 will take some time.
Last edited by taylangur on Oct 14, 2017, 9:37:10 AM

managed to get this dirt cheap (350c) what links you suggest to use with it?
Last edited by Buckets0 on Oct 14, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info