[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

Hello,
I have a stupid question about map settings, because when I take the breach every time, I lose so much chaos that I have no idea where this whole currency is generated. Maybe im doing sth wrong, but im losing currency not generting, even when i sell stuff etc.

Here is my setup for Vault/Spider Forest
Last edited by bukiet95 on Oct 15, 2017, 4:10:27 PM
What currency do you sell?
"
Millennium wrote:

For example splinters
"
bukiet95 wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:

For example splinters

Non-chayula or xoph splinters go for so little. Do you not pick up jewellers, fus, 6s items, scour, vaals, quality gems, chisels, alch, regrets, sextants, even alts?
Last edited by Millennium on Oct 15, 2017, 5:57:22 PM
"
I've been running into abit of an issue with this build, which is the mod on strongbox that freezes me when activated. If I'm unlucky, I just straight up die to the mobs that spawn from it. How do you go about with this issue ?

You should always be at max frenzy charges while mapping with this build. Avatar of the Veil (Raider Ascendancy passive) gives you elemental ailment immunity while at max frenzies.
"
Millennium wrote:

How does +1 arrow work with TS? Does it increase the first arrow, which will split into more arrows, or just the number of the secondary arrows like helm ench?

Secondary TS projectiles are separate from the initial proj. The only thing that increases the number of secondary projectiles is the helm enchant. Everything else affects the number of initial projectiles.
"
bukiet95 wrote:
Hello,
I have a stupid question about map settings, because when I take the breach every time, I lose so much chaos that I have no idea where this whole currency is generated. Maybe im doing sth wrong, but im losing currency not generting, even when i sell stuff etc.

You will not get back 6 pure chaos per map. You need to recoup these chaos by trading. Since I don't use any currency other than chaos, alch, and scour, any other currency items generated can be sold for chaos, allowing you to continue putting breach on the maps, and overall, netting you large amounts of currency.
Hi, I just came from another bow build. I tried ur build but DPS drops a lot.

1. I was used to maxing the crit chance, but I only get 50% crit chance in ur build. And with crit flask on, tooltip dps only increased by 5%. Is it common to have 40% crit chance?

2. I want to have more crit, so I got the King of the Hill and Life&mana leech node instead of lioneye claws node. In my last converting phys to element bow build, I definitely went for lioneye claws node for phys damage increased. I didn't test lioneye in your build. Just wonder why lioneye claws node is better as ur choice.
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
Hi, I just came from another bow build. I tried ur build but DPS drops a lot.

1. I was used to maxing the crit chance, but I only get 50% crit chance in ur build. And with crit flask on, tooltip dps only increased by 5%. Is it common to have 40% crit chance?

2. I want to have more crit, so I got the King of the Hill and Life&mana leech node instead of lioneye claws node. In my last converting phys to element bow build, I definitely went for lioneye claws node for phys damage increased. I didn't test lioneye in your build. Just wonder why lioneye claws node is better as ur choice.

More efficient pathing, and claw nodes with multi should provide more dps than king of the hill. Also, note that the build uses inspired learning and HH (if you can get one). These items often provide you with a crit+accuracy aura from a rare mob, which skyrockets your crit chance anyway.
Last edited by itsMartini on Oct 16, 2017, 1:39:01 AM
Was looking into this build to replace my current DP currency farmer. I wanted to try something with a QoTF. I currently have about 10ex to spend and a +2 TS Devotos eats up that whole budget. What do you think of a +2 TS Tempest Binding as a stop gap? They are roughly half the price and you do get a psuedo 6 link until getting a real one. I know the movement & attack speed loss are pretty big, but it might be a more budget option.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Oct 16, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info