[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
Was looking into this build to replace my current DP currency farmer. I wanted to try something with a QoTF. I currently have about 10ex to spend and a +2 TS Devotos eats up that whole budget. What do you think of a +2 TS Tempest Binding as a stop gap? They are roughly half the price and you do get a psuedo 6 link until getting a real one. I know the movement & attack speed loss are pretty big, but it might be a more budget option.

Sounds like a reasonable option to me, especially if you make use of the pseudo six-link.
How to sustain on maps? I get loot but much less than I spent on maps + sextants.
not all maps can be sustained. And need have costomized atlas for tat
So I have done all t10 maps, t11 is spider forest t12 is vault. No t13 and all t14+.
"
Buckets0 wrote:
So I have done all t10 maps, t11 is spider forest t12 is vault. No t13 and all t14+.

You should have no issue with map sustain. Alch the map, put a Zana mod on it (breach if you have her at 8, probably bloodlines is best otherwise), and go. You will end up with more than you started with.

Repeat this process over the course of many maps and you will wish you had more tabs (just to store all the excess maps).
What is better, frostbomb or vaal lightning trap for packs or bosses?
"
xtREEN wrote:
What is better, frostbomb or vaal lightning trap for packs or bosses?

Using both would give the most damage, but I like just frost bomb because it doesn't conflict with my vaal grace souls.
is there a big damage-difference between +1 arrow spinner and a normal spinner? not so cheap with 12-13 ex
"
xtREEN wrote:
is there a big damage-difference between +1 arrow spinner and a normal spinner? not so cheap with 12-13 ex

The difference is exactly 1 arrow. Not build enabling, but nice to have if you can get one. It will work just fine without the +1, though.
I'm verry satisfied with the build. Ty again for it. I will post almost my final gear.
Spoiler

Don't know to link the jewels that i'm using but with a good alert on poe.trade you can get 4stats jewels pretty cheap. Currently trying to farm for my HH. The reason i'm not using the spinner it's that i don't really want to spend 12 exalt for +1 and since i'm running most of the time t11 and 12 my setup its more then enough to finish boss quite easily. From time to time i'm changing my belt between Perandus and Bisco's depending on which map i'm running.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info