The Fall of Oriath Fan Art Competition

Do characters who were previously in the game count?

For example, Vanja looks differently in act 9, would this count?
"
Moonshoes3 wrote:
Behold the fruits of my labor. Good luck, competitors - you'll have to contend with my creative expression... fufufufuf <(^_^<)

Hmm... does it say "The fun of Oriath" over the logo? Can't descry.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
it looks like fun but how do i upload my drawing i am not familiar with doing it by link please help
reserved
Last edited by juxtap0z on Sep 20, 2017, 4:07:14 AM
Nice, I need more time! ;)

Hello fellow players and fellow artist alike! This is my first entry, your bae, LUNARIS. I take some of her general design and added in my own style to it, just to give it a littlebit of colours here and there, I'm currently working on SOLARIS, but it will take a while since I'm in a wee bit of a pinch (work deadlines, commisions and gametime) I think I'll post my progress at my Instagram @shikkadaman. Follow it if you like the contents :D

Hope you all like it, Oh, and GGG, send my love to Bex, haha
EDIT: Made some changes. New version above with previous version below. Shield wasn't properly held earlier.

Kitava Down! Version 2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitava down! Version 1

Last edited by Zoos716 on Sep 21, 2017, 8:43:51 AM
"
Jugles wrote:
I have decided to go for Weylam Roth. This is my first half an hour of work. Many more hours to go.

can't wait to see the finished product. looks amazing now wow
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
mi1688b wrote:

I just want and need to buff this post again.
This has to win.

I dont think we killed Kitava enough :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info