[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

can you add some gameplay?
I have another question. Is it possible to use this as league starter or solo self found?
can this build be played without the unique helm mentioned?
"
GOSARN wrote:
can you add some gameplay?

Nope. Lazy.

@can this build be played without the unique helm mentioned?

Yes, of course. That helmet isn't available on leagues at this point, and was never a must in any case.

---

@I have another question. Is it possible to use this as league starter or solo self found?

I played this as a league starter, it was fine. On the Beta I did it as SSF as well, and it worked fine. Like anything else, it gets MUCH better with gear.

---

@Now my question is what is the best stats for the new abyss jewels?

Life / Mana / Flat Cold/Phys to spells are top. Other good mods are Onslaught on Kill, Hinder on Hit, and Blind (unless you get that from gloves). Extra % Dodge is also possible.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 20, 2017, 3:01:37 AM
I found you using Cloak of defiance.So you grab Mind over matter in the tree for only mana node behind it right?
sorry if I am so stupid.
"
Metalempress wrote:
I found you using Cloak of defiance.So you grab Mind over matter in the tree for only mana node behind it right?
sorry if I am so stupid.

Give this man a cookie, he is correct!

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Hi there, great build having a blast! Just a question, would u use 2 of the new jewel? I use 1 and dropped another, but dunno where to put it with enough int in radius. Thx for the build :D
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
Hi there, great build having a blast! Just a question, would u use 2 of the new jewel? I use 1 and dropped another, but dunno where to put it with enough int in radius. Thx for the build :D

Good question. You can use the Witch's or Templar's jewel with some modification. You must get 100% Conversion, but 2 jewels aren't a must, technically.

"
CantripN wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:

Good question. You can use the Witch's or Templar's jewel with some modification. You must get 100% Conversion, but 2 jewels aren't a must, technically.

Mmm yeah i thought that a good cold dmg jewel is enough maybe, but will play around with the tree and see if I can get something good. If you or anyone wanna suggest some tree change I would gladly look at them :P
Hey!

Which stats are you using on your abyss gems?
And when you have the abyss shoes, do u wanna put only abyss gems in your tree aswell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info