[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

Any video game play of the build?
"
Arc_Angel2014 wrote:
Any video game play of the build?

I'll upload a Guardian or 2, Shaper and maybe a Gorge speed-clear when I stop being lazy. Basically, all the content is a joke.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
All i would do, is to replace cloak of defiance for kintsugi\kaom\carcass and use pledge hands, adding 7th link with hypotermia.
Dps became 1mil
and life goes +1500
"
Aquas747 wrote:
All i would do, is to replace cloak of defiance for kintsugi\kaom\carcass and use pledge hands, adding 7th link with hypotermia.
Dps became 1mil
and life goes +1500

That is an option for sure, using the staff, but...

1 - Using Kaom + Staff means no RF (can't use it without CoD due to lost mana regen), it means losing links, and it means a far worse movement skill so lower clear speed + more risky bosses. I tried this option out, actually :)

2 - Kintsugi is great in theory, but for bosses it rarely actually works, as there's just too much going on. It's better with more Evasion and Acro, like for Raider. Still, no RF...

3 - Carcass suggests you need more DPS. You do not :D

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
This build still viable in 3.1?

"
haasmd86 wrote:
This build still viable in 3.1?

100% yes. Just use a Rare Belt (with a jewel!) or The Retch instead of my current belt. Otherwise, this build only got buffed by the new Glacial Cascade Jewel (save the points on the tree, gain more clear speed and some single target most of the time).

Probably use a rare for the helmet, and use Bubonic Trail for the boots since it's amazing.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 6, 2017, 2:35:07 PM
Hi!

How would you recommend to level this build? I'm considering this with a leaguestart in mind. Could be a funky lab runner. Even without RF damage is more than enough, so the regen should make traps a joke.

I love this idea of this build. Always loved GC selfcast, I prophecy I tried it crit from assassin, but it was complete ass, even with void batteries...

Also i'm thinking of ditching the acrobatics for an extra chunk 800life from the tree templar mana/life regen (and maybe golemns blood through the new non-melee-specific phys shield nodes).

I will get hit more, but not relying on expensive chayula jewel for damage mitigation.

Thanks!
Also interested in this build as a league starter. I played GC a long time ago and i loved it.

Why don't you link some inc. burning damage or elemental focus to your RF?

You mind making a quick & dirty videos of you running a map?
"
AronIrulan wrote:
Hi!

How would you recommend to level this build? I'm considering this with a leaguestart in mind. Could be a funky lab runner. Even without RF damage is more than enough, so the regen should make traps a joke.

I love this idea of this build. Always loved GC selfcast, I prophecy I tried it crit from assassin, but it was complete ass, even with void batteries...

Also i'm thinking of ditching the acrobatics for an extra chunk 800life from the tree templar mana/life regen (and maybe golemns blood through the new non-melee-specific phys shield nodes).

I will get hit more, but not relying on expensive chayula jewel for damage mitigation.

Thanks!

Should be a fine league starter, no worries there. Won't clear as fast as Spark or such, but it will do way more DPS. RF is something I added faily late-game, it's not a must, but it IS nice.
And yeah, for lab I ran without RF and I could walk over lava unharmed,

Don't skip Acro, it's just too good. The amulet is amazingly good, but I was using a Rare until levle 95, and I was using Stibnite Flask for Blind (not as good, but good enough).

"
nocx13 wrote:
Also interested in this build as a league starter. I played GC a long time ago and i loved it.

Why don't you link some inc. burning damage or elemental focus to your RF?

You mind making a quick & dirty videos of you running a map?

No links to spare, and RF does negligible damage in this build even with links. As for vids? Nah, too lazy (and got stuff to do before the league starts). You see the numbers, imagine it in your head.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 7, 2017, 2:07:53 PM
Added notes for 3.1. Nothing major changed, just replace belt/helment/boots. Maybe use the new GC jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info