[3.1] Loki the Frost Giant! - Glacial Cascade Berserker.

I have followed this build in Abyss league to level 86 and it works really well! I have two threshold jewels for glacial cascade and gear in the 1-5c price range so far. I wonder when you start to go for a six link and if cloak of defiance still is the best chest piece for this build. I play a berserker.
"
MKFKapten wrote:
I have followed this build in Abyss league to level 86 and it works really well! I have two threshold jewels for glacial cascade and gear in the 1-5c price range so far. I wonder when you start to go for a six link and if cloak of defiance still is the best chest piece for this build. I play a berserker.

If you want to run Righteous Fire, for sure. It's also great defensively. If you want to consider clearing even faster, Inpulsa's Broken Heart + Yoke of Suffering is another option (replacing Ele Focus with Hypothermia).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
oops nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 17, 2017, 4:03:51 PM
can you please tell me what items/skills to use when lvling from lvl 1 ?
Why would you not use the threshold jewels?
Any chance youll do an update for the abyss league? I could use some gear recommendations.
"
Why would you not use the threshold jewels?

Because this build was made before they existed. You can choose to use them or not, as you wish. They are pretty darned good, and can save you some points.

"
czrrrr wrote:
Any chance youll do an update for the abyss league? I could use some gear recommendations.

I did, on the first page. Another thing to add is the new Shaper mods for gloves and belts being amazing, and amulets/rings getting new options as well.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Life: 5670, upto 1599 regen.
Mana: 4159, upto 943 regen.
How do i manage to reach this amount of regen?
"
Metalempress wrote:
Life: 5670, upto 1599 regen.
Mana: 4159, upto 943 regen.
How do i manage to reach this amount of regen?

That's with the gear and tree I have.

Cloak of Defiance and mana regen on gear is a must.
The Life Regen is mostly from the tree, and Stone Golem + Stone Golem Enchant.

Hey im level 88 and like the build alot. At the moment im using mostly yellow gear except the essence worm for the hatred. I also bought the new abyss belt with 2 sockets and the new abyss shoes. Now my question is what is the best stats for the new abyss jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info