New Microtransactions - Raven Armour Set, Demon King Shield and more!

another money patch :P
Hahahahahahahhahhahahaha these prices!!! 😂😂😂
New shitskins!Hell yeah!No one cares that game is totally shit, u greedy bastards only want ur players money, retards.
#DieGGG
Why does the "Raven" set have a lot of red and what look like bones? Maybe different ravens in New Zealand than ours here in the States?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I would say hats off to the artists though for finally making stuff that isnt some kind of full plate, we need more witchy castery type stuff, robes and, well, whatever the hell this thing is, more of that.

While personally not a big fan of outfits that scream 'witch/caster/etc.' - primarily because this applies to them too - I agree that there need to be more light outfits; things like the Outlaw and Wasteland sets are welcome.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
whens the next stash bundle sales?
"
Minorith wrote:
@GGG:

The Demon King armour set clips through all shields (the spikes on the arm) - is this now fixed, or has the image we see in the trailer just been edited (no clipping through the shield).

I'd also like to know why I didn't receive a refund when I asked for it upon purchasing the Demon King Armour set; the trailer video did NOT inform me that the microtransaction would clip through items, therefore looking silly. I consider this a rightful claim to a refund; if you buy any product and it doesn't function properly, that is enough.

Edit: Went to check in game, the set still clips through shields. This leaves us with 2 options: The trailer is edited to be misleading, or you actually have to pay money to obtain a shield that doesn't get clipped through (by an item you also paid money for, and quite a lot for an MTX at that. You'd expect quality with these prices.)

GGG want to explain?

Wow they have not even replied, I always thought GGG had really good customer service but this is pretty damn bad

Give this man his money back
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Yes that little spike clipping through the shield is so egregious! the nerve.. Christ, some of you people really need to lower your dosage. I don't blame them for not replying.
Psalms of Moribund

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info