New Microtransactions - Raven Armour Set, Demon King Shield and more!

mtXD
"
Mortechai wrote:
Hopefully I join a large number of players in saying; Less new MTX and more fixes and improvements to your existing game please. Your team is stretched thin on bug fixes and optimisations because you're wasting manpower cranking out all this crappy MTX.

Do people actually think that the same person that designs mtx, is the same person that would fix a bug? Similar to every other company in the world, people get hired for a job that fits their skill set, your dentist isnt going to do heart surgery, your mechanic isnt going to paint your car..... why would an artist be concerned with fixing programs?..
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
That shield mtx :O Dang Yo!
Seeing is believing
I think it's about time shields got some love! Nice work GGG!
"
LostArtz wrote:
never thought I'd consider buying a shield mtx

I quite like the Badge of Skulls I think it's called, otherwise there aren't really many others to choose from sadly, shields need more attention.
Eyes, shield and weapn effect are cool. I would have made the shield bigger though.
"
pootie3030 wrote:
"
Mortechai wrote:
Hopefully I join a large number of players in saying; Less new MTX and more fixes and improvements to your existing game please. Your team is stretched thin on bug fixes and optimisations because you're wasting manpower cranking out all this crappy MTX.

Do people actually think that the same person that designs mtx, is the same person that would fix a bug? Similar to every other company in the world, people get hired for a job that fits their skill set, your dentist isnt going to do heart surgery, your mechanic isnt going to paint your car..... why would an artist be concerned with fixing programs?..

Fire artists, hire more coders )
"
Grohlvaan wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
never thought I'd consider buying a shield mtx

I quite like the Badge of Skulls I think it's called, otherwise there aren't really many others to choose from sadly, shields need more attention.

Aye, it is Badge of Skulls, and it's one of my favorite mtx in the game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nice!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
that raven armour is pretty strange lol. Im not sure if Ill get it some day or not, theres aspects of it I really like. I would say hats off to the artists though for finally making stuff that isnt some kind of full plate, we need more witchy castery type stuff, robes and, well, whatever the hell this thing is, more of that. So ya, good work, Ill probably get it at some point because its pretty cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info