New Microtransactions - Raven Armour Set, Demon King Shield and more!

Blam
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
Blam

hell yeah
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
That shield gives me life.
Yes my shield is here!
The weapon is nice, the armor is odd, the wings are pretty cool, the shield is okay, but man oh man, the cloak is terrible.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The shield has orange eyes! The picture showed them being red ad that's what I was hyped for!!! Red ones are better!

Needs a fix >____>
I saw Raven Armour Set and was pretty darn excited, but...
I don't like it (or the cloak) at all, sadly. :(

And it would've been the perfect b-day gift to give to myself...
Oh, well.

The weapon effect is ok, but overpriced, as always (I'm not a shiny weapon type of guy anyway).

The shield is pretty awesome. Is there a chance of a bleached bone version in the future?

Also: More eye effects!

Edit: The wings seem too... small. Thin? I don't know.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Sep 14, 2017, 10:32:16 PM
so im trying to play and now the STORE aka the marketplace for players to sell items or buy items just doesn't have anything anymore so is this getting fixed since the update is the thing that messed it up ???
FOR THE RECORD, I love you GGG, but the thing I probably resent / hate is that every single "Set" has no back attachment wings or cape or otherwise. The Cloak clearly goes with the set, same thing with most other wings and cloaks and stuff.
It pains me to say that I cannot afford half of the stuff even tho I consider myself to be an above average supporter. Please try and think about this.. At least reduce the prices on wings / cloaks.
Thank you for keeping the game up to date and doing so much work for us, really appreciate it <3
" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
Guess I'm buying a Kitava supporter pack. Love the shield and weapon effect!
:3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info