New Microtransactions - Raven Armour Set, Demon King Shield and more!

getting messy
Raven armour set. More like, Turkey armour set :p
damn
some sweet sweet mtx'es
first time it's THIS good
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Loving the demon shield, would love the promised perma mtx skin transfers and a Eclipse and/or vampiric shield as well. No one I use right now can match well with that impressive shield.
stuff looks amazing, especially the shield.

the day hr giger went from us, the scifi art died a little.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Minorith wrote:
@GGG:

Spoiler

The Demon King armour set clips through all shields (the spikes on the arm) - is this now fixed, or has the image we see in the trailer just been edited (no clipping through the shield).

I'd also like to know why I didn't receive a refund when I asked for it upon purchasing the Demon King Armour set; the trailer video did NOT inform me that the microtransaction would clip through items, therefore looking silly. I consider this a rightful claim to a refund; if you buy any product and it doesn't function properly, that is enough.

Edit: Went to check in game, the set still clips through shields. This leaves us with 2 options: The trailer is edited to be misleading, or you actually have to pay money to obtain a shield that doesn't get clipped through (by an item you also paid money for, and quite a lot for an MTX at that. You'd expect quality with these prices.)

GGG want to explain?

A lot of their mtx clip and clash with other mtx and they won't fix anything unless it's something absurd like holding a 2-hander by the blade. If you ask for a refund they typically do give you a one-time refund as they have done for me with the Dragon Spear when I saw my char holding the blade like wtf? Anyways yeah it is what it is it would require a bit of extra effort for them to perhaps angle the shield differently or conditionally in resting/standing pose because in fighting pose the shield does not clip - conveniently and intentional the pose they showcased in the video :)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 15, 2017, 4:54:28 PM
Nice skins but are any more uniques getting 3D models soon?
Awesome: Dusk Weapon Effect

Good: Demon Shield

OMGWTFthisSUCKS: Raven armor set
Spoiler
Raven armor set "be like"...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i'd be more interested in the reptilian wings if they didn't move like that, honestly.

and these cloaks im really uninterested in. they all look more like tattered capes that have gody halloween costume attachments on them.

i like that we're getting more eye stuff, and that weapon effect looks surprisingly awesome. wonder how it will interact with gear that has its own glow
I can't believe this... Now it's new MTXs every freaking week... And prices are completely ridiculous...
$42 for an armor set! Are you guys that greedy??
I can understand supporter packs and whatnot but seriously... You seem to be getting greedier and greedier every freaking week.´

I'll write what I wrote last week. Stop this shit and do 3D art for existing uniques! Stop trying to make us pay for your Xbone adventures!

This is simply ridiculous and quite shameful...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info