[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

"
Kingtichat wrote:
Is commandment of force really important to have on gloves?

Not whatsoever.
"
GodofRabbits wrote:
"
Kingtichat wrote:
Is commandment of force really important to have on gloves?

Not whatsoever.

Thanks for the answer also is chance% to ignite a valuable stat on jewels?
How do you proc ee with xoph's blood?
Hi,

playing same build, working well.

question:
why you dont pick up Lava lash?
ok thx dude il let you know :)
"
Amisx wrote:
Hi,

question:

Explosion part of EA is not a weapon attack.
I notice you use a Stygian -- what jewel / mods do you recommend for abyss socket?
"
RomeOMG wrote:
I notice you use a Stygian -- what jewel / mods do you recommend for abyss socket?

Don't get any flat fire on your abyssal jewels, because of Elemental Equilibrium - you can actually get your cold/lightning damage on a jewel. Other than that, get life and damage / utility mods. Adding a Stygian is an easy choice, considering that an abyssal jewel can roll higher life than a leather belt (up to 49, instead of 40 max for a leather). There are no Watcher's Eye jewels that benefit this build because we are Blood Magic and cannot run auras.
"
Amisx wrote:
Hi,

question:

My newest tree does pick up Lava Lash; I added it when I dropped 'Ash Frost and Storm' now that we need not worry about reflect. Here is the latest tree.
"
Pyotr wrote:
"
Amisx wrote:
Hi,

question:

Explosion part of EA is not a weapon attack.

Lava Lash still works on EA explosion damage, since the damage was the result of an attack skill. All 'Attack Skills' damage modifiers work with EA as of the 3.0 patch, and the current tree for this build does get Lava Lash as of 3.1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info