[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

Do you think there's any way to make this as a berserker?

How necessary do you think the overleech is?
"
Duderanomi wrote:
Do you think there's any way to make this as a berserker?

How necessary do you think the overleech is?

I would possibly take Vaal Pact if I were a Berserker Marauder. Fast leech is a cornerstone defense for this build, as is life regen, but there are other defenses available. Zerphi's Last Breath is sometimes used, and a chest with 'Recover #% of Maximum Life on Kill,' an Elder mod, would also help in theory (I am not going to test it myself).

Hi, the build was nerf after the slayer updates ???
please answer me that I intend to do this build in 3.2
"
sacr3s wrote:

Hi, the build was nerf after the slayer updates ???
please answer me that I intend to do this build in 3.2

We lose bleed and stun immunity, or we need to lose the 20% cull likely - it's a much rougher road going forward for EA Slayer. Realistically, this build was Slayer because Slayer provided the most defensive leech buffs possible, while still providing some nice quality improvements via Bleed/Stun immunity and 20% cull. Slayer itself was never great for EA from an offensive perspective - there is not much additional utility or damage that Slayer provides for this build. I would suggest that the build is far worse off as Slayer now - so much so that major defensive changes and an ascendancy change might be necessary to maintain power level and survivability.

EA has as of late been on a very fine edge - in order to get the damage we need to do all content, we really need to push our gear and get hard-to-acquire things like elemental leech. Nerfing the best available ascendancy for EA means that EA has a MUCH harder road to viability than before.
What do you suggest? ...
can I do all the content with the slayer being so?
Quick Question:
Why only 3 Grand Spectrum? Wouldn't it make sense to either go all grand spectrum or no grand spectrum?

Making the build as Champion on HC and having a lot of fun with it...full end game will net in the range of 400-500k Shaper DPS so hopefully I can outmechanics the fight and take on everything

^_^
"
LoCicero wrote:
Quick Question:
Why only 3 Grand Spectrum? Wouldn't it make sense to either go all grand spectrum or no grand spectrum?

Making the build as Champion on HC and having a lot of fun with it...full end game will net in the range of 400-500k Shaper DPS so hopefully I can outmechanics the fight and take on everything

^_^

grand spectrum has the limitation of 3......

champion got so much buffs in 3.2, might be a strong option, wait for your feedback~~~
Hey man, never play EA and always looked for an idea how to make it work, saw this post and concluded to the idea that Scion might be the best, with slayer and chieftain or raider if you want more of the speed, gonna use Eye of innocence for leech and damage, aswell as the fated sunspite boots, that give lot of movementspeed, gonna say how it will be later in maps and bosses, since I am only done with kitava now, but looks promising
I played this build in 3.1 as a Slayer and it was great! I made a few adjustments. However. Feel free to check my profile. Character: Yas_Gurl_Slay

It packed some defense other than the leech. (I really wanted to just facetank everything lol)
I'm going to make this build again with a Champion for the flashback event to home it for the drop of 3.3. The ignite buffs and potential EA buffs (hopefully) might make this a really strong skill for single target, where it lacks the damage the most. Pack clear was easy and safe. Rarely ever needed more than four charges, even up to t15 for trash.
"
Ekwinox wrote:
I played this build in 3.1 as a Slayer and it was great! I made a few adjustments. However. Feel free to check my profile. Character: Yas_Gurl_Slay

It packed some defense other than the leech. (I really wanted to just facetank everything lol)
I'm going to make this build again with a Champion for the flashback event to home it for the drop of 3.3. The ignite buffs and potential EA buffs (hopefully) might make this a really strong skill for single target, where it lacks the damage the most. Pack clear was easy and safe. Rarely ever needed more than four charges, even up to t15 for trash.

I am thinking of updating this build guide for 3.3. I think that might mean we pick a new ascendancy, I am not sure yet, I need to do a lot of testing. If you have any thoughts on ascendancy class or other changes, I'd love to hear them. Also, why didn't you take Elemental Equilibrium? You even have the token lightning damage to make it work - it should be a significant damage increase for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info