Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

Great fixes and improvements! Cannot wait to play with this patch!
This is awesome! Thanks for all the hard work for us Xbox folks GGG. I've really been enjoying playing on my Xbox since release, and can't wait to play again tonight after the patch!
Awesome stuff GGG! These look like the patch will fix a lot of things.

One thing I do have with the xbox version is using A to pickup and A to use a skill. The problem is when you need to cast a skill you end up picking up items instead.

Are there any plans to update this or streamline it a bit more?
Any sales on stash tabs to celebrate this patch ? :D
"
Im doing a SRS build and flesh offering is a pain to use cuz it does not target body's right in front of me so I have to walk around till I can trigger a body. This really needs a fix.

I have also had this issue. Same with raising zombies, there will be bodies but sometimes it will not target them...
"Added controls information to the Trade Market screen."

what does this mean exactly? the market is almost not worth using atm, it's just too much of a hassle.
"
WhirrrlyBurd wrote:
Awesome stuff GGG! These look like the patch will fix a lot of things.

One thing I do have with the xbox version is using A to pickup and A to use a skill. The problem is when you need to cast a skill you end up picking up items instead.

Are there any plans to update this or streamline it a bit more?

Hold the left trigger.
This is a great list, and it tags all of the major problems my friends and o ahve had.

However are we gonna get any word on the loading issues with shaper and Uber atziri?
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Hopefully the Ranger "lockon" issue is fixed ...nothing like your Ranger spinning around and shooting in the wrong direction, or off to the side getting her killed ...aweful in boss fights.
amazing patch but sadly thanks to timezones it gets applied at midnight where i live -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info