Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

"
shurupita wrote:
For the love of God GGG!
What happened to the trade Marked, there is nothing la, before the update, I had offered 60 orbs chaos for a helmet "Rat's Nest Ursine Pelt"
and now there is nothing else, what happened to my 60 Chaos?
It's not in my stock or in my Bau!
Please do not kill me with a heart attack.

Same problem here... Need my orbs back!
Play on X1X
Not sure if it's been reported, but in the patch note you list decreasing cast range as to not hit targets off screen. However on my witch it is quite the opposite, I can't target a group right in front of me but I can hit a group off the screen and continue to aggro everything until I'm knee deep in a world of ****. The targeting was fine before, but now I can't even open a chest without aggro in a group I can't even see. Hopefully this will be fixed. Like I said it was fine before, I point at the group and cast away no issues, now I can't hit the group I can see until I've aggro Ed everything off screen.
I know I am signed in with Steam, but that's because I tried to make an Account with the Username I always use and it failed (Probably because I have played PoE on Steam before and my Steam Account also has the name). I currently play on Xbox One (Obviously, I'm in the XB1 Patch Notes Screen xD) However, I wanted to say, Wow! You have addressed so much in this Update. And while it may not be what some people wanted, you guys really do care about your game, and believe it or not, that's rare. Now, I've only just started getting into the meat of the game, and by no means am an experienced player, so I do not know if this update targeted issues that the Community has wanted fixed, but I can say, after reading through everything, you guys addressed some major issues, and you have definitely earned my respect. Look at a game like Diablo, or CS:GO, or even CoD. Half the games out there, when they get a "Patch", it's maybe 5 things that have been slightly changed. You guys added some stuff, you fixed a ton of bugs, and you improved a lot of stuff in the game. Very impressed. And I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg. You sneaky, sneaky guys are working on a huge update, aren't you ;) Don't worry. I can keep a secret xD
When does the market come back?
Play on X1X
is anyone else having issues using the trading board after this patch hit on xbox one?
Just an FYI for everyone asking. :)

Regarding a rough ETA for the trade board fix.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2000169

Regarding currency in the trade board before patch.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1999753
now everytime I use an orb or any item from my inventory and apply it to anything it crashes...great
It's nice that the market is back online now. NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY CURRENCY ITEMS!?
So does anyone know if the wierd one stack blade flurry shit was addressed at all? I did t see anything about it in the notes.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Edit: Trade market is back online, got my currencies back as promised..

For me, no ingame crashes at all.( Trade Market welcome back..)

Good job and keep up the good work GGG!
Last edited by TheRealGates on Sep 16, 2017, 5:30:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info