Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

"
PVPRUSHER wrote:
how do you like a unfinished game that doesnt have pvp compaired to a pc version where people actually have purpose and can pvp ... this is why diablos dead and wildlands promised pvp to the community and still hasnt released in a year its also dead im suprised any pvp topic in poe for xbox is shut down instantly i dont get it

Don't play then.

It's a free game ;)
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
GGG i wanna use more money on your game, can you tell us when Skin Tranfers will come to the Xbox Version in the microtranaction store? Thanks :)
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
-
Last edited by LordAquarius on Oct 25, 2017, 8:26:50 PM
For the love of God GGG!
What happened to the trade Marked, there is nothing la, before the update, I had offered 60 orbs chaos for a helmet "Rat's Nest Ursine Pelt"
and now there is nothing else, what happened to my 60 Chaos?
It's not in my stock or in my Bau!
Please do not kill me with a heart attack.
So, since I've gotten the update 3.0.1b....my game keeps kicking me out and back to the home screen. I've checked with Microsoft and Xbox to make sure it wasn't my system. Doesn't happen with any other game I'm currently playing. Is anyone else having this same issue?
Please fix the bug on XBOX one !!!when ever im playing sometimes within 5 min of playing the game will just stutter then freeze and get disconnected. Also please add in a looking for group option cause trying to get friends to play this game is pulling teeth. Or add a multiplayer option where it will automatically put a group together for you..
"
Alias601 wrote:
So, since I've gotten the update 3.0.1b....my game keeps kicking me out and back to the home screen. I've checked with Microsoft and Xbox to make sure it wasn't my system. Doesn't happen with any other game I'm currently playing. Is anyone else having this same issue?

The same is happening to me. I can't even get into a zone.
Last edited by DecayingBlonde on Sep 15, 2017, 1:51:44 PM
"
ok1pptouch wrote:
Please fix the bug on XBOX one !!!when ever im playing sometimes within 5 min of playing the game will just stutter then freeze and get disconnected. Also please add in a looking for group option cause trying to get friends to play this game is pulling teeth. Or add a multiplayer option where it will automatically put a group together for you..

Not sure about the stuttering part, but I agree an in game party option is really needed.
"
D1SA3LE wrote:
"
PVPRUSHER wrote:
how do you like a unfinished game that doesnt have pvp compaired to a pc version where people actually have purpose and can pvp ... this is why diablos dead and wildlands promised pvp to the community and still hasnt released in a year its also dead im suprised any pvp topic in poe for xbox is shut down instantly i dont get it

Don't play then.

It's a free game ;)

ummm if i hadn't dropped hella money on stash tabs prem tabs specials and all that then i wouldn't be :)
Sorry but have to say this patch is a disappointment. I still get kicked when loading into maps, the bigger maps (like Solaris Concourse act8 and Ravaged Square act10) and also into Act 9's Highgate. Its extremely frustrating cause I use Raise Spectres and run 7 auras. I have to redo them all the time. Addding to my frustrations, I can't corpse target so its very hard to get the right mobs for my spectres. It doesn't look like it has been fixed.

fps drops and pixelated at times as noted earlier in another comment.

I hope trademarket will be awesome cause finding items on it was very time consuming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info