Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

no wounder it took time so much stuff. i like it amount of fixes we are getting. thanks for all your efforts ^_^
Shockwave totem fixed !!!!!!
Thank you so much !!! I will buy a Harbinger pack for this :)
Hey I just want to know if they fixed the allocation yet it makes it really not fun to play with people when they don't kill anything but for some reason the drops go to them
Thumbs up
I'm very happy with this patch.
The real release is coming !
But i'm sad for only one thing:
Players will no longer see other users in town areas if their Xbox privileges restrict them

Ghost town incoming :(

I love to see new MTX on other players.
But I will have no issue anymore to target point of interest in town
Last edited by KikitheKing on Sep 14, 2017, 3:44:32 AM
Good news! Thank you.
Looks like a pretty neat patch, would be good to know what Neversink filters are active... wasn't sure what the previous filters were in some cases.

I see no fixes to acheivements, there are at least 3 that are currently broken... hope they'll be fixed soon too!
"
MushaConvoy wrote:
Looks like a pretty neat patch, would be good to know what Neversink filters are active... wasn't sure what the previous filters were in some cases.

I see no fixes to acheivements, there are at least 3 that are currently broken... hope they'll be fixed soon too!

GGG posted a picture few days ago, seems like you will be able to choose filther streangth yourself between all neversink filters.
Honestly you gotta fix ailment grounds or fugging remive it, takes 10 chaos sometimes to get map mods without ground stuff!!!
When you summon byond deamon with ground stuff then its GG 5fps with Nintendo 8 bit graphic!
ehm... wtf? what is with the promised german location???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info