[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

"
I kill T14 bosses in 5 seconds and will own Shaper some day, but may be shaped items with 6L helmet are better than tremor?

I killed Shaper a few Dozen times with this build and tried both setups:

The applied Damage with Tremor is way higher (We need to move, not stand still).

But you are correct: The simulated dps against an DPS-Dummy would ofc not trigger the double explosions, as our Mine-Laying speed is way higher than the 2x 350ms explosion delay. But that doesn't exactly translate perfectly to "real" applied DPS.

We need to move on tough bosses.
On bosses we don't have too move, DPS doesn't matter that much anyway.
Last edited by Schejian on Jan 4, 2018, 3:20:48 AM
So we finally have the alpha and omega of all of this 3.1 shenanigan-madness. I dont see how GGG can get themselves out of this mess they created. Theys have to nerf the mods to lokal only, and even then you could create something really frightening probably.

Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Jan 4, 2018, 6:49:12 AM
It's true that tremor helps a ton while moving, which is partially why this build clears maps so fast. For now I'll just be adding a disclaimer to the DPS calculation part of the guide.

Until I die in HC and can test this thoroughly in SC I'll be relying on your guys' feedback on whether tremor rod is worth using.

And yeah, if you find a weapon like the one linked above, tremor rod is obviously out :p
Last edited by Scully on Jan 4, 2018, 6:49:13 AM
I dont think this is about "finding" - its candy for the pro's and prolly only really doable in standard. To quote his reddit post:

"
Crafting Process

The original sceptre
had triple shaper prefixes

with T2,T1,T1 rolls and a crafted suffix. Other crafters wanted to buy this version, but Robik ended up snagging it from FlaFfCLEAVER for 1mirror+50exa. It wasn't a perfect sceptre to begin with, since one of the rolls is T2 and the base is 30% ele dmg (which shows that FlaF identified this item -- no one would craft on a 30% elemental damage implicit base, since that's a global mod and there are 40% sceptre bases.) Still crazy though!

Because the original sceptre had a crafted suffix, we could safely do the following:

Remove crafted mod
Craft Haku 8's Prefixes Cannot Be Changed
Scouring orb (leaves only the shaper prefixes)
Craft a crappy suffix
Exalt slam once/twice
Slams failed? Whole cycle again.

We weren't going to stop until we got the %phys as random ele roll, but we got insanely lucky and slammed FA/lvl20 > T1 phys as random ele on the second cycle.

Took 185 more divines bringing the total to around 240.
Reach out and touch hate.
Did all guardians, shaper and whole atlas without some unique maps. Everyone took a small bite off of me. Guardians because it was first time I saw them and double curses, no regen, burn + poison + speed, phoenix 1-shot. Shaper because it was 1st time I saw him too. But everything is fairly easy and doable deathless.

Me happy ^.^

Thanks for great build!
Last edited by LordOmni on Jan 4, 2018, 5:22:26 PM
hey I am about to start this build, and level using gc mines asap. in the op under leveling with gc mines you say buy these jewels but i dont know which jewels you are talking about. Also is it right to go and grab mine nodes then head to MoM before heading down to the ranger area. Besides that does anyone have any tips or suggestion for me? ty
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
hey I am about to start this build, and level using gc mines asap. in the op under leveling with gc mines you say buy these jewels but i dont know which jewels you are talking about. Also is it right to go and grab mine nodes then head to MoM before heading down to the ranger area. Besides that does anyone have any tips or suggestion for me? ty

Removed the part about the jewel, it was a mistake. I was referring to The Long Winter which is an optional jewel you can use, but I personally don't recommend using it.

Going for the mine nodes before MoM is fine, you'll just be a little squishier so if you are in HC beware of that.
I don't understand why your gear in pastebin is full with strengh, is it only for life or am i missing something?
For life, indeed
"
Scully wrote:
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

Removed the part about the jewel, it was a mistake. I was referring to The Long Winter which is an optional jewel you can use, but I personally don't recommend using it.

Going for the mine nodes before MoM is fine, you'll just be a little squishier so if you are in HC beware of that.

ty for the response, and I suck far to much at this game to attempt HC lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info