[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

I've been asked a few times about this; hypothermia is a good alternative to elemental focus if you can get 2 green sockets on your tremor rod.
I have a question about mana. How the hell are you supposed to be able to do this build w/o a mana pot or 3
Yeah, I think my dream of having no mana potion is dead. I'll add it back under the gear section.

Increased recovery rate is the preferred mod.
hey have u thought about putting a detonate mines on your cast when dmg taken? if i am not mistaken it will blow up your mines and maybe kill what is hitting u.
I have RIP'd my dudes! First elder fight I've done, don't know what exactly killed me. Looks like maybe his projectile thing touched me?

https://gfycat.com/UnrealisticVerifiableIndri

I got 24 challenges so I'm happy. I've never had worse luck than I had this league so I won't be continuing. See you all next league. (I'll still be around for questions though)

"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
hey have u thought about putting a detonate mines on your cast when dmg taken? if i am not mistaken it will blow up your mines and maybe kill what is hitting u.

If you can find the space for it, sure, it's decent enough.
Last edited by Scully on Jan 7, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
"
Scully wrote:
I have RIP'd my dudes! First elder fight I've done, don't know what exactly killed me. Looks like maybe his projectile thing touched me?

I got 24 challenges so I'm happy. I've never had worse luck than I had this league so I won't be continuing. See you all next league. (I'll still be around for questions though)

"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

Can you take a look at my char Veliose and give me some advice on where I can improve survivability?
Beat shaper today :) quite easily to be honest, it was my first time fighting him and I got him in one death so not too bad.

Still having a ton of fun with this build
"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
Scully wrote:

"
ssbmgrimm wrote:

Can you take a look at my char Veliose and give me some advice on where I can improve survivability?

More life on ring, more life on jewels and you still have a couple of life nodes to grab in the tree. I'd recommend dropping blast radius, not worth it imo. Get vaal grace too.

Is there any content in particular you feel squishy doing? I know Elder can be a pain :(
Last edited by Scully on Jan 8, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
can someone look at my character and tell me why my damage is so low? also if my profile isnt public can someone tell me how to change it so it can be viewed. ty
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
can someone look at my character and tell me why my damage is so low? also if my profile isnt public can someone tell me how to change it so it can be viewed. ty

Your jewels are really bad. If you insist on using The Longer Winter you can drop one of the conversion nodes in the tree, but I recommend you just get a good rare one instead.

Take a look at the jewels I recommend under the gear section of the guide.

Also, what is your chance to chill? Because if you don't chill hypothermia does nothing.

You can buy a corrupted lvl 20 GC for really cheap too.
Last edited by Scully on Jan 9, 2018, 8:24:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info