[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Just putting it out there that my guild is recruiting players. I'll be more available to answer questions in guild chat.

HC guild btw
Last edited by Scully on Apr 8, 2018, 1:05:26 PM
question they may or may not have been asked. does minion/totem res+ e damage boost dmg of gc mines triggered by the totem or just increase the totems resistsis. ty
We use that support just for the resistances it adds to the totem. The totem only detonates the mines, you can't make GC stronger by buffing the totem.
Last edited by Scully on Apr 8, 2018, 1:05:15 PM
So I believe I've capped the potential for this build this league! Only upgrades I believe are possible is slamming the jewels, divining my rod & getting maxed out spelldamage amulet, helmet/boot/glove enchant & a better stygian vise (which I have but dont use since its not needed) for higher dps and abit more life.
Anyone got any ideas? Will be taking this to shaper soonish.
Will be making a critminer now to explore LL and make a comparison as soon as I've maxed out the gear on it!

Loved the build, second league running it and it's just been pure joy and does not require much currency at all to start shredding T12+ maps with ease. Thank you very much for this joy @Scully

Mixed around with the tree a bit, skipped phase akro since it wasn't needed at all in my experience, ran the double mana % node with a jewel slot instead. Got an insane jewel in my stygian as well, which I really don't know how much it boosts my dps.

The only problem I've really come across with this build is the damage cap, due to mines limiting available dps booster mods, we can't use elemental damage to attacks nor phys to attacks and flat phys/ele to spells are where it gets expensive.

Afaik the only mods that boost our dps are;
Spell damage
Mine damage
Elemental penetration
Phys as extra elemental damage
Flat to spells from abyss jewels (?)

Trying to implement this insane ammy I made into the build, but without running crit it wouldn't make sense

Cool stuff I managed with the build;
- I managed to hit 360m xp/hour @Shaped beach
- Done all T14-T16 deathless
- One hit all phases of Uber izaro
- ~170% movement speed with jade/qs flask setup
- Shaper done

Gearwise I didn't really mess too much with it, did use a clearmind jewel & 4 maxed out life/spell damage cobalt jewels
Spoiler

EDIT: Shaper down, if you know the mechanics the fight is a breeze!
Last edited by skullcrusher22 on Apr 11, 2018, 11:04:10 AM
Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad the build is working out for you!

If you want to go further with this build then crit is pretty much the only way. Get a helmet with base crit and lay additional mines, get a watchers eye with base crit and get crit multi gear. Changing the tree to crit isn't difficult at all.
"
Scully wrote:
Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad the build is working out for you!

If you want to go further with this build then crit is pretty much the only way. Get a helmet with base crit and lay additional mines, get a watchers eye with base crit and get crit multi gear. Changing the tree to crit isn't difficult at all.

Shaper killed pretty fast, 2-5min max! But yeah, I'm thinking of running a 40% conversion hatred watcher's eye instead of crit though due to the lack of shaped helmets with the enchant for 100% conversion. I made a new character though since despite the fact that my crit miner will have more damage, I'm doubting it'll clear faster than the tremor miner with QOTF. I'll just have one of each to compare :)

I'm curious about how you ran it, did you go for 100% conversion and if you did, does global phys apply to the physical from GC pre conversion?
"

I'm curious about how you ran it, did you go for 100% conversion and if you did, does global phys apply to the physical from GC pre conversion?

Yeah, "% of physical added as XXX Damage" is one of biggest dps boosts you can get, it works before conversion. (only "% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos is even stronger, as it currently double dips on 100% conversions)

Forget the tiny +20%Spellddamage on Amulet. "20% Extra Damage as Cold/Fire/Lighnting" is wayyyy stronger. It's like running another, smaller hatred aura.

If you want to go crit with stat-sticks, the dps will be quite absurd. Ran that last league, you can check the char in my profil, if you want to take a look. (The lvl94 one)

If one were to assume that Uber Lab is...unlikely.., what's the best 3rd ascendency? I can make good arguments for EE, Blind, and Pyromaniac.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info