[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

"
renroval wrote:
"
Scully wrote:
Well that helmet is insane, congratulations. Are you running with only 60% conversion on GC btw?

Ya only 60%, I'm still missing the 40%. Not sure where I should be getting that. I don't think I have enough points for the skill points for the nodes that provide the conversion. How big of a difference is 40% conversion? Should I be using Long Winter instead?

I can't look at PoB right now, but it should be a big DPS boost. I'd go with The Long Winter, I think it's too many points to get the tree conversion nodes.
I started this build but though about a couple changes that might be of use for the build:

-Sin's Rebirth: 100% increased evasion rating (movement speed with Queen of the Forest) and Unholy Might (gain 30% phys as chaos) is a very good flask as to not list it. Not cheap though.

-Watcher's Eye "x% chance to recover 10% of maximum mana when you use a skill while affected by Clarity" interacts VERY well with mines with a second detonation and instant detonation. If you keep pressing the "detonate mines" key while the mine is casting it's first Glacial Cascade, it's as if you're casting detonate mines at super high speeds... which fills your entire mana pool in a fraction of a second. Price: 30c. There's also an essence that gives you a similar effect.

Last edited by Visca on Mar 10, 2018, 10:45:08 PM
Sin's Rebirth completely slipped past me. While it adds a lot less DPS than the other flasks, it will give you about 22% movement speed extra which is very nice for general mapping.

The new 25% reduced mana cost on mines ascendancy + that clarity mod on Watcher's Eye may just be enough to sustain mana without a mana flask. Though note that the second detonation from tremor rod would not count as using a skill.

Good suggestions, thanks!
Last edited by Scully on Mar 12, 2018, 8:30:32 AM
It's the "Detonate mines" skill what you "abuse" for the watcher's eye trick. You can only "detonate mines" while you have mines, and since the mines don't disappear after it's first detonation, you have a significance time with mines, that can't detonate again for a few ms (720 in my case), but allow you to use "Detonate mines".

During these 720 ms you can use "Detonate mines", and since it's instant, you get ¿hundreds? of skill uses that completely refill your mana. As long as you keep pressing the Detonate mines button. Walking stops "detonate mines" though.

What I have noticed, is that using the "D" button doesn't work as well as rebinding the detonate mines to one of your QWERT keys. I don't know why.

Without the second detonation some people use portal-detonate mines (at least the guy from youtube whom I learned this trick from).
Last edited by Visca on Mar 12, 2018, 8:40:02 PM
Could you link the youtube video?
I've a question about helm enchant, which is better 40% increased Glacial Cascade Damage or maybe 40% of Glacial Cascade Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
"
Czupiko wrote:
I've a question about helm enchant, which is better 40% increased Glacial Cascade Damage or maybe 40% of Glacial Cascade Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage

Conversion is going to be better as it frees up 3 skill point or two jewels slots if you're using The Long Winter.
Im thinking about ele dmg with skills on rings, belts. Its working with mines or not?
I dont know what im doing wrong, but i think i lack some dmg. I do maps to T15 smoothly but when comes to bosses, im doing them very slow. I tried Minotaur, encounter was very long, same for hydra. Idk what is wrong, or maybe this build inst as fast as i thought?
"
Czupiko wrote:
Im thinking about ele dmg with skills on rings, belts. Its working with mines or not?
I dont know what im doing wrong, but i think i lack some dmg. I do maps to T15 smoothly but when comes to bosses, im doing them very slow. I tried Minotaur, encounter was very long, same for hydra. Idk what is wrong, or maybe this build inst as fast as i thought?

You need to swap your helmet for the example one linked in the guide.

Something with the lay additional mines mod on it should be a massive dmg boost for you.

Also put your arcane surge in your gloves instead of faster casting, then put increased critical strike in your curse setup boots. Makes it easier to maintain elemental overload on bosses.
Last edited by Scully on Mar 15, 2018, 4:31:50 PM
"
Czupiko wrote:

Guardians are kinda mehh in speed, that's correct. But there are still some ways you could increase your dps. (If you want to melt them in seconds, you'd have to go crit and shaper weapon dual-wield, though.)

Grab that juicy jewel slots! You are only 2x Points away from 3 of them. Try to get some 40+%Dmg Jewels in them, for +120%added dmg.
You could take the points from the Elemental Conversion (you already got that on your helm atm) and Heart of the Oak.

Try to get an Shaped Amulet with "%physical dmg as extra cold dmg", that's a pretty big DPS boost (basically Hatred's little brother)

Grab a Lavianga's Spirit (1chaos) for unlimited mana.

Don't bother with "added x-xx dmg to spells", the increase is only marginal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info