[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

How do you heal???

Just 1 seething life flask, not marble amulet, not abyss jewels with regen while moving, not even boots enchantment for regen!! You only got 1,8% regen.

Your only sources of life are 1,8% regen, 1 instant flask and Atziri's flask (that can't be enough with frostbombs/orb of storms)

"
How does one RIP with such an awesome character?
GGG and neversink can conspire against you by hiding a volatile behind a wall+loot filter: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/PalatableSarcasticIberianbarbel
Pay attention to what's happening on screen, don't get distracted!

And somehow you consider the build tanky, but just burning ground is enough to kill you for what I can see.

PS: is your PoB good and definitive? don't even use the threshold jewels there...
Last edited by Visca on Feb 18, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
Spoiler

Immune to ignite.
Immune to shock.
25% reduced mana cost for mines.
1% life regen per mine detonated recently (last 4 seconds).

So... somehow GC miners got buffed even further. Fascinating. First off, the reduction in mana cost will be very very handy indeed, though probably not enough to drop the mana flask still. The real price is the life regeneration though, which caps out at 20%.

We put down 4 mines every 0.25 seconds, which detonate 0.25 seconds later. That's already a massive 4% regeneration after half a second, so it will be very easy to maintain 20% life regen permanently.

Born in shadows is too strong not to take, so we will have to drop explosives expert which means losing 10% penetration. We can get that penetration elsewhere, on shaper amulets and/or the Watchers Eye jewel.

I will not be playing this build for 3.2 as I have played it now 2 leagues in a row and want to try something else. But I will be updating the build and making it 3.2 ready.
Last edited by Scully on Feb 27, 2018, 5:55:49 AM
Patch notes out. Nothing really changes for this build, except of course the ascendancy change which makes us stronger than ever.

Will update build on friday.
Updated PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/ZChHWTpC

*Grabbed pyromaniac over explosives expert for the 20% life regen and mana cost reduction
*Added atziri's step which I had forgotten to do earlier
Have you done a full party Uber Izaro runs? I'm wondering how the damage is there as I'd like to do a service for the first couple of weeks, get my enchants and funding for the rest of the league that way.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:
Have you done a full party Uber Izaro runs? I'm wondering how the damage is there as I'd like to do a service for the first couple of weeks, get my enchants and funding for the rest of the league that way.

I have not done full party izaro and I don't feel comfortable recommending this build for that purpose. The real strength of this build is it's speed in mapping. Crit GC miners is the way to go for that pure boss deletion spec.
Last edited by Scully on Mar 1, 2018, 2:19:31 PM
This is a finalist for my league starter search lol. Good stuff. What is your reasoning for swapping to born in the shadows over explosives expert late game? Thanks!
"
Brocaesar wrote:
This is a finalist for my league starter search lol. Good stuff. What is your reasoning for swapping to born in the shadows over explosives expert late game? Thanks!

I value blind + 10% reduced dmg taken much higher than 10% penetration. It's a really great defensive node!
Will check this build out this league.
Last edited by oO_CurrY_Oo on Mar 2, 2018, 1:27:14 PM
Good luck everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info