[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

maybe u could update to 3.3 plz? [ You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.2.3. Please be aware that some art assets may not be present ]

ty!
Can anyone please tell me good alternatives for Belly Of The Beast Full Wyrmscale and Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield?
Last edited by Scorpion26 on Jun 8, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
Can this work in HC also can i use groundslam instead?
So far only problem is int , had to take 2 or 3 nodes for int so i can wear claws.
How did you manage to get enough int?
Hey just wondering when this build starts kicking up the dps, sitting at lvl 39 right now with around 2100 dps 4 linked and clear speed is pretty slow. Is it once i get the claw nodes that speed picks up?
"
Rezechs wrote:
Hey just wondering when this build starts kicking up the dps, sitting at lvl 39 right now with around 2100 dps 4 linked and clear speed is pretty slow. Is it once i get the claw nodes that speed picks up?

Mid 60s is when it really picked up for me. Or when you get a tabula.
Hello, So I started playing this build a couple of days ago.
Lvl 86 with 4.4k HP and 81k Tooltip damage.
I feel like i can kill everything with ease besides some bosses wich one shot me.
I'm still missing the 7 Life nodes at the marauder side, Wich will get me to around 5.5k Life.
I just feel like my DMG isn't what it's supposed to be, anything i'm doing wrong ? If anyone want to check out PoB for me Would love it.

Greets,
-Valtru
How are you generating power charges in your videos?
"
How are you generating power charges in your videos?

He has the node "Claw of the Magpie" Wich gives u the ability to steal charges with claws.
Last edited by AnientGuardian on Jun 10, 2018, 10:39:35 AM
Never mind ;)
Thanks for the build
Last edited by ShaseMeow on Jun 10, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info