[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Hey, I really wanted to try out this build in 3.1 but couldn't/didn't have much time anymore due to real life constraints. Now I'm planning to play this as my second character this league. How is it for Uber lab considering the berserker rage mechanics? Would you say it's safe to run specifically for lab or avoid it?
"
Cryogeni wrote:
Hey, I really wanted to try out this build in 3.1 but couldn't/didn't have much time anymore due to real life constraints. Now I'm planning to play this as my second character this league. How is it for Uber lab considering the berserker rage mechanics? Would you say it's safe to run specifically for lab or avoid it?

this build doesnt have much regen, it does have fast movement speed with whirling blades though, as a result uberlab is pretty annoying in terms of "TRAPS" you can settup with 4 life flasks + wise oak though but it still is a bit of a scetchy lab runner, izaro is not the problem its getting to em :P

hope i answered your question

i made this build to be able to clear all maps and farm them at a reasonable speed and minimal deaths :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 3, 2018, 8:28:32 PM
"
Demovies wrote:
Guys, what about making Champion instead of Berserker? This adrenaline feature seems great.. Also intimidate + taunt give us 30% more damage. Another node makes enemies impossible to evade from our attacks, so we dont need expensive Lycosidae.. What do you think about it?

taunt reduces damage taken by 10% i dont see where this 30% MORE damage comes from :o?
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Demovies wrote:
Guys, what about making Champion instead of Berserker? This adrenaline feature seems great.. Also intimidate + taunt give us 30% more damage. Another node makes enemies impossible to evade from our attacks, so we dont need expensive Lycosidae.. What do you think about it?

taunt reduces damage taken by 10% i dont see where this 30% MORE damage comes from :o?

MORE damge is very important and gives us a huge benefit

increased damage is all i can see unless im missing something witch is really... not good at all :P
Worthy Foe - Enemies you Taunt take 20% increased Damage
And intimidate from First to Strike, Last to Fall
Champion instead of Berserker?
"
Demovies wrote:
Worthy Foe - Enemies you Taunt take 20% increased Damage
And intimidate from First to Strike, Last to Fall

increased damage is not MORE damage
"
vladmq wrote:
Champion instead of Berserker?

no. sorry about the misleading picture i was going to change to it till i realised we dont actualy get any MORE damage so its really not worth it for the sake of buying a shield, when we can easily get 90% accuracy without the shield anyway due to our high dex
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 4, 2018, 9:12:15 AM
Hi everybody,

Which shield do you suggest until I can afford Lycosidae?
IF you were going to try this build but modify to use a sword (or two swords?) instead of claw - how would you change it and what sword would be best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info