[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

"
DaRealM wrote:
"
If anyone is playing this and has experience - could you possibly let me know what to look for in upgrades?

Your Gear is looking amazing!

However you should consider changing your Diamond Flask. Right now it has "Removes Curse on Use" which will actually weaken your dps, as you will have to start building up Curses again from zero.

Also I'd consider getting the Boot Enchantment "Regenerate #% of Life and Mana if you were hit recently" as the Guide Creator did. It makes Mapping a smoother experience and gives a small but respectable bonus to survivability.

Last thing, if you really have too much currency to throw against the wall, consider getting a good Stygian Vise + a nice Abyss Jewel. However, I assume that you need good resists and life on your Belt to hit the Cap, so getting those on a Stygian Vise will be very costly.

All in all, I'd say your gear is pretty much finished, the only thing left to improve your character is grinding as much exp as you feel comfortable to and maybe fitting in another Jewel Slot or so.

Ah! I totally forgot about the flask, thank you for pointing this out! I do plan on getting a Stygian Vise eventually, but like you said to get a good one with life/resists is pretty up there in price (which I spent 6 linking this chest haha). Boots enchant is a work in progress as well. I appreciate the response.
Here's my guy at 90

Since this is my league starter, I'm probably not going to invest much more.
"
I have never played a totem build actually, so I decided to give this one a try! Highest I've done on this build is a corrupted T15 - hoping to do guardians/shaper/uber elder soon. If anyone is playing this and has experience - could you possibly let me know what to look for in upgrades?

Also, I decided to give the blood magic + clarity a try with a clear mind jewel (gives about 2k dps).

Thanks in advance, fun build!

Are you having trouble with mana? You're not getting spell damage from Clear Mind because Clarity reserves mana, so if you can drop that for a jewel with damage mods you'd get a lot more out of it.
I'm using Blood Magic for my Clarity so that I can get the spell damage.
Oh interesting, didn't think of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info