[3.0] Barrage/X. 300c Budget build/Expensive Retch Build. 3.5M+ Shaper DPS/7.5k life with a belly.

If using TS, what do you think of changing Chain to Pierce and Ice Bite to Crit multi?
"
wuthang wrote:
Hello, thank you for your guide. Looks great.
I have a question though, about vinkthar. Can't find any version of it with "lighting damage attack skill" (only lightning Pen or spell) like yours. Is it super rare or something ? Thank you !!

http://poe.trade/search/ohinogudusiwin hope this link works. If u type "during flask effect" in poe.trade in mods and scroll down you should see "unique explicit" or smth like that, and there you can find the "adds # to # lightning damage to attacks during flask effect"
Last edited by DeGyrst on Oct 5, 2017, 1:44:27 PM
Hi was looking for a Scion bow build and this seems pretty cool and a bit different so I am giving it a go. I wont ever be able to afford a Retch, so will be running the budget version I guess, but will be able to get 6L etc.
whats the reason to get raider over something like deadeye ? And whats the best order to get ascendancy?

ty

Also how is it against Ele reflect?
Last edited by deadfncat on Oct 6, 2017, 8:44:12 AM
Hey thanks for good building guide :-)
I almost set up finally !!
Anyway alternative for ring,
How abouting using taming ring???
"
deadfncat wrote:
Hi was looking for a Scion bow build and this seems pretty cool and a bit different so I am giving it a go. I wont ever be able to afford a Retch, so will be running the budget version I guess, but will be able to get 6L etc.
whats the reason to get raider over something like deadeye ? And whats the best order to get ascendancy?

ty

Also how is it against Ele reflect?

It's pretty poor vs reflect compared to other builds, if you're not using the retch you could also go Elementalist instead of slayer for the reflect protection.

Raider over deadeye to have frenzy charge generation during bosses and to get onslaught, so we can run sulphur flask instead. The onslaught/3 frenzies end up being more DPS than what deadeye gives, also if you go deadeye you can't run chain which is way better than pierce for clearing.
Yeh Ill test out ele/raider and see how it goes. thanks for the info :)
Hi,

I like your build and I want to give it a go, except I like TS better than Ice Shot. Which links should I use for it?

TS- Elemental Damage with Attacks - GMP - Ice Bite - Damage on Full Life - Added Cold/Lightning?
"
xWords wrote:
Hi,

I like your build and I want to give it a go, except I like TS better than Ice Shot. Which links should I use for it?

TS- Elemental Damage with Attacks - GMP - Ice Bite - Damage on Full Life - Added Cold/Lightning?

Same links as Ice shot, don't need to change anything.
hi, i cant read the content in pastebin, can pls make a skill tree at poe pls?
thx alots
Finally hit 100 with this build. But I have to say it's underwhelming for the cost of the build (around 100 ex). Leech is very good but damage is a joke. Heavily dependent on Vinktar. When flask is down, you do almost no damage to endgame bosses. I've downed guardians so far with this build but I say this the build is struggling. You can beat the bosses with it but definitely not comfortably. Death is inevitable with this build. About Windripper, it does little to no difference as far as magic find. And because the build requires so many unique items, Stats and resists must be planned out thoroughly before invest and it's difficult to switch out neckie for Bisco to add more MF%. I'm not saying it's impossible but it takes some planning and room is tight on those stats.

All and all it's doable but personally I think with 100ex plus, I expected more dps out of it.
Hideout self-buff 30k iceshot and 39k barrage (slow proj support) is not gonna cut for that kinda budget. But thanks to the author for his effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info