[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
MotherMachina wrote:

It's good idea to put this:
Helmet 4L: Projectile Weakness - Curse on Hit Support - Herald of Ash - Blink Arrow.

Makes farming even more comfortable.

hmm...where did you get physical damage?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Hi guys, what enchant its better a 40% increased tornado or +1 tornado projectiles, i dont have so many curency atm for +2
"
Morgoth_path wrote:
Hi guys, what enchant its better a 40% increased tornado or +1 tornado projectiles, i dont have so many curency atm for +2

40% tornado adds like nothing, I think +1 proj is much better
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
This is a great magic find build

Running HoT, Wrath, HoI and level 4 enchance

I was unable to level past lvl 90 with Yriel's so I went with a Kaoms + rats nest spec. This transition was much smoother for tier 12-16 maps.

I'm also using Atziri's step with +1 Frenzy instead of +2 Frenzy Darkray's. From my testing Atziri's are more balanced, the evasion and spell dodge are great and the extra life is critical for late game.

46% attack and spell dodge which maxes out at 75% when buffed, using a jade flask regularly to boost from 30% eva to 54% and 6.4k life with MF gear - 7K life with bossing spec gear seems to be enough tankiness.

Some occasional kiting, use of decoy totem and if needed enfeeble instead of projectile or ele weakness makes you REALLY hard to kill. Enfeeble really hurts your kill speed vs a dps curse however so its situational.

Using Curse of choice, Decoy Totem, Vaal Grace, Inc Duration is a good defensive 4 link spec

nvm
Last edited by Pandawgg on Jan 31, 2018, 11:43:04 PM
guys help me pls i am noob ))) at lvl 24 with wrath and herald of ice i have mana for 2 shots....
you dont really need both of those at level 24.
does immolate support its good with herald of ice?
Love this build so far. I am feeling a bit squishy with 4.1k life. Wanted to ask how comparative Lightning Arrow is to Tornado Shot for area clear? Also, if it Innervate would be useful with Barrage set up instead of Ice Bite? Ice Bite gives nice cold damage with Frenzy charges, but wondering if the shocked debuff with the extra lighting would be comparable?

Also, having problems completing Uber Labs. Once I get to the boss, he one shots me if I get hit at all. Currently using Wrath, should I switch to Grace? Been using Darkrays, but should I switch to some rare boots with a good life roll instead?

Here's my current build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rpgmaniac01/characters

Haven't been able to get a +1 arrow quiver yet or the head enchant. Everything is self found other than the Windripper (was having terrible luck getting the cards to drop).
Last edited by rpgmaniac01 on Feb 3, 2018, 1:52:22 AM
"
How are you all surviving with 4k hp? It's confusing me.

Get your Crit high enough, You will freeze everything or the things you cannot freeze you will knock it back. Builds in full MF gear are generally pretty squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info