[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Having real trouble with staying alive with this setup :(

Cant seem to kill fast enough even with my good HO tool tip dps, Just died 5 times to the same portal pack in waterway.

Please check my gear and gear and any advice would be appreciated.

Edit, so now the weird part did another waterways similar mods and breezed through it no deaths.
I wonder if sometimes my deaths are strings of bad luck which with evasion we know will happen but still seems big difference.
Last edited by Damo1984 on Jan 27, 2018, 8:11:06 AM
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:

Any awful things stand out? I know I need the correct vinktar and a dying sun, sun will be next big purchase. Also just leveling gems in general.

The biggest thing i can tell you, Dont do QoTF. I had a 6l one and its awful. Change it out for Yrils (Rhoa Version) its leaps and bounds better for anything you want to do. Also DON'T USE VINKTARS!. It may seem good its just not that good for this setup. Get dying sun, and balance your res for wise oak. Those 3 things made my life SO much better with this build.
"
trollzilla wrote:
So i just switched over from amigos version of this build. Take a look at my gear and tell me what i could do to improve for efficient mf mapping (vaults.

With amigos build i had huge issues farming vaults alone, but could farm spiders quite well.

I've got a darkray vetors +1 frenzy charge in my stash, but i'm trying to maximize my quant so i put goldwyrms on. My life is at 4100 as of rn, and i do have a kaoms heart in stash also.

I would reccomend swapping to Yrils instead of qotf and balancing your res for wise oak. I would drop vinks for atziris to make it alot easier. Those changes helped me immensely.
could you please explain the gems on the chest piece and why they are good? thank you
Not the chestpieces in this page the one in the 1st page with item rarity support
This might be the dumbest question in here... I can't figure out how you're building frenzy charges. I get the power charges, that's assassins mark with curse on hit. But, I simply don't see how frenzy charges are built.
"
toxicsoul wrote:
This might be the dumbest question in here... I can't figure out how you're building frenzy charges. I get the power charges, that's assassins mark with curse on hit. But, I simply don't see how frenzy charges are built.

Way of the Poacher ascendancy.

Just wanted to add my 2c... still haven't got all the right gear, but god does that final ascendancy make for a huge quality of life improvement!
If you haven't completed all 4 labs (or ain't currency rich) expect a few extra deaths. lol
Last edited by Malithraun on Jan 27, 2018, 1:57:06 PM
"
Malithraun wrote:
"
toxicsoul wrote:

Way of the Poacher ascendancy.

Just wanted to add my 2c... still haven't got all the right gear, but god does that final ascendancy make for a huge quality of life improvement!
If you haven't completed all 4 labs (or ain't currency rich) expect a few extra deaths. lol

Oh man I feel silly. Thanks a lot!!
Made those changes, and its alot more easy to clear vault now, with less deaths also. Not sure what else i could upgrade to make things more smooth.
hi, didn't found information about labs. Can you write what i have to take ? tnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info