[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

after reaching 92 lvl i can say, i feel weak..i mean my defence, im not sure why..farming whole day(poorjoy's asylum) with kaoms heart and mobs still can me one shoot, playing like pu..u know!To be always safe, but its doesn't help.
I dont have idea what i should change, dps its fine for me at the moment without rolls from lab..clearing trash in t15 so nice, but fighting with any 7+ bosses is..ouch!so Painful.
I know, need more searching jewel with hp, but with kaoms over 5k+ still keep dying on poorjoys.

my current eq:

4.4k at the moment.

If u ask why i dont have res on my belt, only damage Im still full res 75+.
Last edited by CashD on Jan 24, 2019, 9:10:01 AM
Those of you who are managing to delve with this...how? I have some MF gear equipped, but capped res and ~4.3k hp, and I get 1-shot at depth ~280. I've also tried ice shot instead, which makes the clear feel a little safer, but still not survivable.
can this work as a scion?
"
Parhelius wrote:
Those of you who are managing to delve with this...how? I have some MF gear equipped, but capped res and ~4.3k hp, and I get 1-shot at depth ~280. I've also tried ice shot instead, which makes the clear feel a little safer, but still not survivable.

U won't survive with this build anything at any meaningful content. it's pure for farming maps and that's it. That's also why stacking HP is kinda nonsense for this build. You are better off getting more clear speed.

3k or 4k isn't going to change much on the front of getting deleted in one hit. Even chars i have that sit on 7k get one shot and there is nothing in this build that will carry over to 6k+ hp without gimping MF gear dramatically and farm speed.
Last edited by GATYGUN on Jan 24, 2019, 10:18:26 AM
"
Ronzomanzi wrote:
Is Inspired Learning still worth running? That and a +2 TS helm is about all I have left to upgrade.

Yes its completely worth it and i would honestly say even with a headhunter its worth it. The spells you can steal from monsters are insanely powerful at which will make your clear speed faster by stealing movement speed or even give you massive defense upgrades as far as stealing if you clear fast enough 6k energy shields or 2k more hp to max hp pool.

Last edited by GATYGUN on Jan 24, 2019, 10:42:16 AM
hi guys any1 make update to this build?i play long time ago but my build dont work so good and i want it to rebuild my gear ,pl post a video with new update thank you
"
GATYGUN wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:

U won't survive with this build anything at any meaningful content. it's pure for farming maps and that's it. That's also why stacking HP is kinda nonsense for this build. You are better off getting more clear speed.

3k or 4k isn't going to change much on the front of getting deleted in one hit. Even chars i have that sit on 7k get one shot and there is nothing in this build that will carry over to 6k+ hp without gimping MF gear dramatically and farm speed.

Yeah, I'm managing around ilvl 78 but that's it really. No issues with clearing maps though, I just tend to avoid bosses in high tiers.
Hey guys im using 6L herald of ice on my chest , what my gems should be on gloves for bossing ?? Im using 4L barrage ( barrage + el. dmg with atcks + added cold + el. focus ) for now , do you know any better setup or should stay with that ?
"
anil1164 wrote:
Hey guys im using 6L herald of ice on my chest , what my gems should be on gloves for bossing ?? Im using 4L barrage ( barrage + el. dmg with atcks + added cold + el. focus ) for now , do you know any better setup or should stay with that ?

Obvious upgrade from this would surely be a 6L barrage (weapon swap chin sol for example). Slower projectiles + increased critical strikes. You could then expand your CWDT setup (e.g. add increased duration and maybe something like phase run) and shift your herald/aura into another 4L with a portal and enlighten, as per the guide.
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
anil1164 wrote:

Obvious upgrade from this would surely be a 6L barrage (weapon swap chin sol for example). Slower projectiles + increased critical strikes. You could then expand your CWDT setup (e.g. add increased duration and maybe something like phase run) and shift your herald/aura into another 4L with a portal and enlighten, as per the guide.

Thanks for you suggestions , you can check my new setup . I got 6L offhand chin sol and replace my barrage setup from gloves to chin sol with inc crit + slower projectiles gem . I bought drillneck for chin sol quiver i dont know its best option for bosses or not . Upgrade my cwdt setup with inc duration and summon stone golem . The other enligten ( 4lvl ) + grace + wrath + portal when fighting with bosses im using grace and removing portal then put into that slot war banner for bossing ( more accurate etc. ) , wrath for farming . What do you think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info