[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Rant wrote:
looking to improve gear to farm higher the t3 burial. also what else should i farm?

Spoiler

any advice on improvements..

With Hh and rigwalds you should have no problem doing t16 underground sea.
Hi,

I have this quiver :

I never tested Rigwald Quill's. Does my multicrafted quiver can compet with Rigwald or not ?
Would it be worth to replace it for Rigwald Quill ?

Thanks for your help.
Cheers.
"
Hi,

I have this quiver :

I never tested Rigwald Quill's. Does my multicrafted quiver can compet with Rigwald or not ?

Thanks for your help.
Cheers.

I'm using same sorta quiver now vs rigwald's.. you'll do fine, main difference is that Rigs provides faster clear on account of the forking.

That said, if you can muster enough tornado shot damage on it's own, that quiver will be fine. Rigs is almost 8ex for sale now, so make it end game goal if you cant afford it now.

I personally don't find the builds clearspeed to be lacking without rigs but definitely invest more into jewels for higher dps
"
Hi,

I have this quiver :

Thanks for your help.
Cheers.

Rigwald is simply superior to any rare quiver you can get for this build, you know why?

Simple, it will provide more clear speed than any rare quiver can provide you, much faster clear speed. Rigwald's are just too OP to not use them. You dont need DPS numbers that are provided by rare quiver compared to rigwalds. You can comfortably run T16 with Aurabot if u have atleast 15k+ dmg in hideout with you Grace and HoI (note at this point of endgame you should dump ur Wrath and heavily invest in ur movement speed). You can check my setup, I am running full movement speed tree, i sacrificed most of my defense (life) nodes on tree, just to acheive maximum movement (clear) speed. I have 23k tooltip DPS in hideout just with HoI, and I am running T11 UG Seas with full party (XP Leechers).

I usually profit arround 4-6 chaos on average per map just from The Survivalist and pure currency. I dont count lucky drops which are: exalts, divine orbs, annulments, some good unique and finally Reliquary keys ( allthough i dropped 4 this league in just 2.1k maps). To run a map I need arround 1min30seconds + 15 seconds in town (on avg, note I must sextant and also XP Leechers are leaving and new are coming in).

There are few ways to play this character, but this is the ONLY RIGHT WAY to do it, only right way to do it once you have Headhunter.

Headhunter is amazing, it gives you huge boosts to both your offence and your defence.

Playing magic finds means you will sacrifice everything you have just to maximize your clear speed. There's no other reason to play magic find. Obviously, everyone who play magic find wants some currency, because of that clearspeed is important. More monsters/per second/more drops per second.

If you take a look at my tree and my items, you will notice i heavily invested into full quantity gear, and my tree, I heavily invested into movement speed.

Still I can run full party T11's clearing really fast (1.30 is fast, i could do even faster if I was alone obviously, it takes time to pickup 20+ things form ground every map - note i dont pick up jews alts etc, in general any white currency), those who are curious, I do die sometimes and ONLY always ONLY if I decide to not skip a boss. I usually enter boss room in UG sea clear packs and fast goes out. I can achieve at lvl 94 arround 78m/XP hour.

And finally, I dont have time to play anymore this league, would rather save up my self, finish the exam I have, and be fresh for start (26th November) of the next league.

So I am selling all of my MF gear, if theres someone who would buy all of this (doesnt have to include headhunter) I would give like 20% discount of total price. So even if ur a flippet you still could profit 20%. Also in addition to that I will give some fancy stuff from my stash, including all good maps I have.
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Oct 30, 2018, 9:54:23 AM
Hey everyone, Im having some trouble with my MF WR character. (this is the first time Ive played a ranger/T-shot character).
I began following two different builds and believe I destroyed my skill tree.
should i just regret most of my tree and smooth some stuff out?

Im having survivability issues, my health pool seems low? im not sure, if anyone could help that would be great!

link to my character page (ranger deleve league i.e FastTowel)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RamboTowel/characters

It also is very hard to kill bosses, idk if its me not being used to playing the character but bosses just RIP me so quick.
Last edited by RamboTowel on Oct 31, 2018, 10:00:46 PM
"
RamboTowel wrote:
Hey everyone, Im having some trouble with my MF WR character. (this is the first time Ive played a ranger/T-shot character).
I began following two different builds and believe I destroyed my skill tree.
should i just regret most of my tree and smooth some stuff out?

Im having survivability issues, my health pool seems low? im not sure, if anyone could help that would be great!

link to my character page (ranger deleve league i.e FastTowel)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RamboTowel/characters

It also is very hard to kill bosses, idk if its me not being used to playing the character but bosses just RIP me so quick.

Hi, your gear is indeed terrible, your tree however it seems okay.

Do you know why you went all way to big life wheel? You go there when u want to get some resistance and +1 jewel, which you havent take.
1) First remove avatar of the hunt 3 points, and get that 3 node jewel point below huge life wheel.

2) You also went for maximum movement speed. You see that celerity down there node? You only take that when u have enough dmg and enough survivability. When you have those two, then u remove some life/dmg from ur tree and get that movement speed down there. With QoTF and all other EVA buffs from flasks, that node (Celertiy) gives you approximatelx 20% movement speed and on top of that some awttack speed. So that node is a must, but LATER on, when u have everything else.

3) Change ur helmet ASAP, get the one with resistances for now.
4) When u get resistance helmet make sure u remove survivalist and Fangs of the viper node, but instead get Lethality node.
5) For christ sake, check ur Tornado shoot setup and use one from the guide, did you even read it?
6) Get right gems for ur 5link Barrage setup
7) Again you took Quickstep on tree, you lack so much of evertyhing else and because of that u must remove quickstep. Instead of quickstep get both Frenzy charges from the tree that are 2 nodes away. They will give u arround 6% more dmg per one frenzy charge.
8) Your ventor is terrible, change it for normal ring with rez and HUGE life.
9) Change ur boots.

Etc etc..

Theres rly much you have to do! I guess u need to learn a lot, seeing from ur tree ur just newb, and I highly recommend u watch some youtube guides.
I'm just starting out - If I'm starting with a 5-link Windripper, which gem should I leave out? Thanks for the cool build, btw =)
"
LLR89 wrote:
I'm just starting out - If I'm starting with a 5-link Windripper, which gem should I leave out? Thanks for the cool build, btw =)

Take out ice bite I think.
I bet for sure the question happened on the pages before, but going deadeye is just for the chain? Raider is worse in this case with her ascendancy? Phasing and stuff.
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
"
Dosarphic wrote:
I bet for sure the question happened on the pages before, but going deadeye is just for the chain? Raider is worse in this case with her ascendancy? Phasing and stuff.

raider is better on higher tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info