[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
imbafromNorth wrote:
"
Denezen wrote:
quick question about curse mods

I just corrupted my sadimas and got curse with elemental weakness - I assume that this would cancel out assassin's mark curse on hit unless I was able to obtain second curse mod elsewhere on gear/tree, correct?

I just purchased a +1 Frenzy charge Sadima prior to that corruption, so now I'm torn which to use (unless my understanding above is correct - in which case I'll just use the +1 Frenzy and sell the other)

After long testing what would be the best for this build I figured outthis:

* Once when u have enough money, I highly recommend to dump out ur CoH + Assasin mark, and replace it with HoI+Onslaught+PCoC+Increased crit strike, and get Sadimas with Elemenal weakness on hit (It gives you arround 20% more dmg overall, frenzy corruption gives u 5%~ more dmg)
*Get Unnatural instinct jewel, it gives u 15% more dmg
*Dump ur Wrath, it will consume you skill points and use grace instead (this is only recommended once you have ur dmg going)

Where are you socketing Unnatural Instinct?
Hey I can't afford a 2 tornado shot devotes. Is it better to invest in a rare helm with 2 tornado shot instead? Also how much should I spend for a 10% Quant shaper Ammy?.
can anyone share updated POB or skilltree please
"
leethal wrote:
Hey I can't afford a 2 tornado shot devotes. Is it better to invest in a rare helm with 2 tornado shot instead? Also how much should I spend for a 10% Quant shaper Ammy?.

Personally I was lucky to get +2 shot from fossil, so I went with it and I like it. Especially +% HP. Still use regular Devoto for fast-run farming of lower lvl content.

Anyone managed to kill Aul with this build? In my deep-delve setup with 5.2k HP he owns me hard in Onslought biom.
anyone sell gear?
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
khanhvespa wrote:
anyone sell gear?

price is bellow
Can anyone share an updated POB link for 3.4 or skill tree. Would be greatly appreciated.
looking to improve gear to farm higher the t3 burial. also what else should i farm?

Spoiler

any advice on improvements..
I can't afford a 2+ tornado helmet. Would it be faster just to go lightning arrow instead
Get pariah rings and do t16 elder underground sea instead. With a hh and regards you should have no problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info