[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
stingrayz wrote:
I've seen a couple builds using wrath in the setup. That requires alot of int which is troublesome to get. Could hatred be a replacement?

Tell me how you think running hatred on an elemental build makes sense
For the leveling guide skill tree am i suppose to keep it once im finished or am i suppose to refund all points and respec???
I've been using this build for a bit now, I'm still at lvl 77 but I can run Tier 14 maps with ease.. thing is, due to that I think I'm invincible. With a very low Life pool. (Resulting in not leveling at all. haha But this is my own fault, the build is awesome!)

I'm lacking a bit of single taget dmg.

Here's my setup.

Spoiler

Btw.. I'm thinking about dropping the Oak flask for one Diamond with bleed imu.

I'm not using grace co's watchers eye grace move speed is too much expensive for me right now. opted for some +lightning damage

I'm looking for some "cheap" opal rings, since I've burned all my currency in ventors + Biscos Collar. (can't use the collar, need int for wrath. just a couple levels away).

Anyhow.. Thanks for the build!

Need to update my loot filter tho. haha
Last edited by DonMarshall on Apr 9, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
Is starkonja or lightpoacher better for farming T16 elder haunted mansion?
Last edited by gong318 on Apr 9, 2018, 2:39:17 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:

when i started the build i had 70 chaos, now i have like 20 exalted.

Hmm your character doesnt look like you are actually wealthy ... more like you have just what it need to start mfing
I played around with this build, initally going deadeye running low tier burialchambers until i got superbored. Wanted to try higher tiers and had som issues. Because of the low hp pool and lower defenses when running pure mf gear i just switched out 1 of my ventors for a better dps ring and i used the 1 inspired learning skilltree. I also changed ascendacy to raider and it helped alot. Sure the clearspeed is a bit lower, but i rarely die in dumb situations since you can just run through everything. The dps boost from the 40% elemental damage makes it alot easier when running higher tier maps. On harder bosses i just switch to my bosskiller and complete the map if i want to move influence or for some reason just finish it.

All in all there are small tweaks one can make to fit playstyle and what tier maps you choose to run or shape. I just completed full atlas instead of having it shaped, it made it easier to farm influenced maps and now i run wichever map i feel like since the IIQ and an alc makes sure you always get mapreturns. Shaping the atlas is ok if you are dead set on getting that one thing, like the dr card, but it renders your other progression hard, if you want to explore beasthunting in certain maps and everything else that is fun with the game, while still using mf gear.

Lightpoacher helps alot with 2 sockets and some nice supportgems for the spiritcharges. But ofc this effects clearspeed if one liked using devotos.

Im using most of the deadeyetree setup. Bosses are slower because of my lower lightningdamage but the purpose of the mf side of the build is to freeze and shatter mobs, so if i have to take a hit somewhere i choose to lower defenses and a little lower dps but play comfortable through all maps and most bosses. Getting a shaperamulet with the 10 quantity is also overall better than biscos since you can fit other stats on it while still getting quantity from all mobs, not just certain ones. I couldnt afford to craft my own or buy a good one, but there are alternatives and that is farming Caer Blaidd for wolves and just get lucky crafting a t3 talisman with quant and nice stats on it.

I also dont use VP. in maps with less recovery i just dont use bloodrage.

Still have a few upgrades to go, but when when hitting 94 and getting that last 6l for chin sol all bosses up to t15 should be farmable with mf gear.

But when all said and done, if you want to farm burialchambers, getting devotos and being deadeye is easy the fastest way to go.

Very nice build.

Hey,
thanks for the build!
A question: Is adds # to # fire damage on jewels "bad" ? i know windripper profits only from lightning and cold, but does fire damage do something negative?
"
Why Lioneye's Fall?

Because we use it to convert the claw leech and Crit Chance/Multi to Bow modifiers which is an insane damage boost.

If you cannot afford Lioneyes jewel. Dont pick up the claw nodes instead get the duelist leech nodes.

Where can I find this "duelist leech nodes"? I do not think I can afford the jewel as I am right now so, if anyone can answer my question that will be helpful for me.

Also, I am new to POE and just started playing last week so, I have no idea what I am doing most of the time. If anyone can take a look at my character and check it for me if I am doing the things correctly or not that would be nice.

> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CopyCatMaster/characters

Thanks in advance.
"
CopyCatMaster wrote:
"
Why Lioneye's Fall?

Because we use it to convert the claw leech and Crit Chance/Multi to Bow modifiers which is an insane damage boost.

If you cannot afford Lioneyes jewel. Dont pick up the claw nodes instead get the duelist leech nodes.

Where can I find this "duelist leech nodes"? I do not think I can afford the jewel as I am right now so, if anyone can answer my question that will be helpful for me.

Also, I am new to POE and just started playing last week so, I have no idea what I am doing most of the time. If anyone can take a look at my character and check it for me if I am doing the things correctly or not that would be nice.

> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CopyCatMaster/characters

Thanks in advance.

Look for Vitality void node, Lioneye's jewel is sitting between 90 to 100 chaos atm, this is an expensive build, please go to your privacy settings and check off the "Hide characters tab" so we can see it. :)

I's suggest a summoner build or Sunder build since it's a decent start for new players.
"
DonMarshall wrote:
Look for Vitality void node, Lioneye's jewel is sitting between 90 to 100 chaos atm, this is an expensive build, please go to your privacy settings and check off the "Hide characters tab" so we can see it. :)

I's suggest a summoner build or Sunder build since it's a decent start for new players.

Found the Vitality void node and I unticked the "hide chars tab" so, you should able to see it now.

90-100 Chaos orb??? >_<

Is any summoner & sunder build is fine or should I pick a specific one?

> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774022

> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713810
Last edited by CopyCatMaster on Apr 9, 2018, 1:39:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info