[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
gubaguy wrote:
"
NightwingNL wrote:
What points in tree can we drop if we get Atziri's Acuity? trying to figure out if the 5 ex is worth it. you can get insanely good rares for that amount aswell, guide says to save some points on tree, but since they adjusted the gloves recently, are they worth it?

Crit based build requiring vaal pact, and you are asking if a pair of crit gloves (that also give a minimum of 60 INT, saving you 2 of the 30 INT nodes on the tree), that give vaal pact are worth it?

Simple answer is yes, they are jsut best in slot fo rhtis build, unless you want to crank out more quant like me, im using sadimas touch.
`

Thanks, yeah i'm using sadima's now aswell, just wanna make a full decked out damage version aswell for the fun of it. thanks for the answer!
I'm currently blocked.

I mean, 3.3khp, level 72 (thanks zana for untainted paradise).
I feel like my character is too weak, and i only have 17% hp (3 points) to get all max life on the tree.

Right now I have 13chaos free. I'm not fire cap (61%). I'm slow (0% ms boot), +7% movement speed.
With the currency I have, I can't get anything, it seems.

I can't get any MF gear right now, cause it will make my character weaker.

Can someone help me please.

To OP, I think i'll start somethig similar next league, it's way better, fun, etc, than a summoner :)
It was a blast, until like level 65 ^^

Thanks
Last edited by rlvladbob on Apr 7, 2018, 5:20:53 PM
Hi, after the barrage enchantment nerf, should I still choose barrage +1 or tornado shot?
"
rlvladbob wrote:
I'm currently blocked.

I feel like my character is too weak, and i only have 17% hp (3 points) to get all max life on the tree.

Right now I have 13chaos free. I'm not fire cap (61%). I'm slow (0% ms boot), +7% movement speed.

To OP, I think i'll start somethig similar next league, it's way better, fun, etc, than a summoner :)

Thanks

Just run blood aquaduct and farming chaos recipes and humility cards. Should be abel to get a set of humility within a couple hours, during which you shoudl be abel to farm a hundred chaos or more through chaos recipes. And hoenstly this isnt a cheap build, biscos is 2-3 ex, a 5-6L windripper is going to run you about 7ex, 5-6L decently rolled Queen of the forest will run you a bunch of ex. You can of course gamble your fusings and hope you get lucky, but if you are already poor dont be gambling. As for life nodes, how do you have so few? Did you take nothing but damage? Becuase if you did that its your own fault your build is failing. I have I think 136% increased life, and thats still not good enough, im also using 2 inspired learnings on my tree, if i ditched htose it would free up about 6-8 points i could spend on more life nodes, but its too much fun to steal mods from monsters.
"
gubaguy wrote:
Spoiler
Well heres an update on my experience doing this: After the last patch i was able to finally unshape my strand, guess they 'fixed' the problem quietly. Im now able to sustain burial chambers, however my drops and currency gains have been only marginally better then just running normal maps. I dumped over 1200 chaos into chisels, starting map pool, sextants, and rolling maps... and using currencycop to keep tabs on my 'gains' i havnt made anything. According to currencycop im NOW at 1600ish chaos, but it also labeled drops wrong, saying i have 400chaos in bubonic trail boots, which i dont... they are a 1 alch item, basically vendor food.

Ive also gotten 0 doctor cards in the several hundred maps ive run, but ive managed to collect at least 1 full set of incarnations roughly every 1.5 maps, i managed to get 1 xophs breachstone completed, and found an essence of whatever, its about 17c on poe.trade.

As it stands now I still dont feel like im making any currency, my best 2 drops were 1 ex, and a 20% goldwyrm, which i cant even use to boost my quant becuase i would lose like 200 HP, and wouldnt be capped on resist anymore, and im already sitting at 4260 HP. My third 'best' drop was actually a brodeal from cadibro, who sold me an inspired learning for around 1k coins, and at the time of the sale it was 32c, i didnt sell it instead opting to use 2 in my tree.

All in all, not feeling the gains, feels real bad, and unrelated to currency drops i stopped to run a few red tier maps to fill out more atlas (trying to get that third sextant slot), and encountered my second spirit beast of the league, which is bullshit, so frustrating how rare those are, 2 in a month of play, screw you chris wilson.

Personally, i dont like the idea of manipulating the atlas.
reason is, i have other characters that i would like to play with.

to gain currency you need to invest as low as possible.
im just running random T6-T11 maps that has decent layout for TS.
also, i only alc the maps, and rarely vaal the higher tier maps.

when i started the build i had 70 chaos, now i have like 20 exalted.

"
rlvladbob wrote:
I'm currently blocked.

Thanks

are you actually following this guide?
i dont see even one item from the recommended gear.

what you will want to get is:
devotos or starkonja
queen of the forest with good stats, dont worry about sockets and links.
at least 5L windripper, for dmg ofcourse.
dying sun for +2 arrows
rigwald for fork, if you cant afford it, buy a shaped quiver with decent rolls (life,res,attack speed) and +1 arrow.
you will want to fill your RES with 2 rings, amulet and a belt.
when you get stronger and acquire better gear you will want to slowly change the rings and amulet for MF gear.

from that point you should be able to run yellow maps (t6-11) just fine.
dont bother with the bosses at your level as you would probably die easily.
If you only have a 5L Windripper then what do you take out? which 6L do you take to a 5L And what skill do you remove? Please help :)!!!
what to farm will be more efficient using this build? now just running burials and see no profit

My new setup, trying out Tornado Shot as well as a Rare Quiver

Seems to be going really well so far.. My new Herald setup gives me loads more damage
Working the build in Hardcore Beast... about to enter BA Runs, hope all will be good has i stay here for a very long time.
New video will be up in 6 hours. T16 Haunted Mansion with No HH
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info