[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Saladin2 wrote:
would devoto helm be ok to use?

Yes
I've redone my atlas to sustain shaped burial chambers. Are sextants worth it? I've spent a good bit on them so far and not sure it's doing much.
Well heres an update on my experience doing this: After the last patch i was able to finally unshape my strand, guess they 'fixed' the problem quietly. Im now able to sustain burial chambers, however my drops and currency gains have been only marginally better then just running normal maps. I dumped over 1200 chaos into chisels, starting map pool, sextants, and rolling maps... and using currencycop to keep tabs on my 'gains' i havnt made anything. According to currencycop im NOW at 1600ish chaos, but it also labeled drops wrong, saying i have 400chaos in bubonic trail boots, which i dont... they are a 1 alch item, basically vendor food.

Ive also gotten 0 doctor cards in the several hundred maps ive run, but ive managed to collect at least 1 full set of incarnations roughly every 1.5 maps, i managed to get 1 xophs breachstone completed, and found an essence of whatever, its about 17c on poe.trade.

As it stands now I still dont feel like im making any currency, my best 2 drops were 1 ex, and a 20% goldwyrm, which i cant even use to boost my quant becuase i would lose like 200 HP, and wouldnt be capped on resist anymore, and im already sitting at 4260 HP. My third 'best' drop was actually a brodeal from cadibro, who sold me an inspired learning for around 1k coins, and at the time of the sale it was 32c, i didnt sell it instead opting to use 2 in my tree.

All in all, not feeling the gains, feels real bad, and unrelated to currency drops i stopped to run a few red tier maps to fill out more atlas (trying to get that third sextant slot), and encountered my second spirit beast of the league, which is bullshit, so frustrating how rare those are, 2 in a month of play, screw you chris wilson.
How much does this build cost?
no mention of Loreweave in guide. Is it a garbage chest piece or something?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
no mention of Loreweave in guide. Is it a garbage chest piece or something?

Its not a queen of the forest or the other really good ones
Last edited by Winningg on Apr 7, 2018, 1:06:47 AM
How much better is Rigwald compared to Hyrri's Demise? 6 exalts vs 10 chaos so it better delete Shaper and Uber Elder soon as I zone in. Also whenever I zone into a red map it better be clear with loot laying on ground.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 7, 2018, 2:11:08 AM
Hi, was gonna spec to finish last map tiers, was wondering what is the difference between the passive trees single inspired learning tree and the mapping only tree I mean can I do the T15 maps with the mapping tree only thx?
What points in tree can we drop if we get Atziri's Acuity? trying to figure out if the 5 ex is worth it. you can get insanely good rares for that amount aswell, guide says to save some points on tree, but since they adjusted the gloves recently, are they worth it?
"
NightwingNL wrote:
What points in tree can we drop if we get Atziri's Acuity? trying to figure out if the 5 ex is worth it. you can get insanely good rares for that amount aswell, guide says to save some points on tree, but since they adjusted the gloves recently, are they worth it?

Crit based build requiring vaal pact, and you are asking if a pair of crit gloves (that also give a minimum of 60 INT, saving you 2 of the 30 INT nodes on the tree), that give vaal pact are worth it?

Simple answer is yes, they are jsut best in slot fo rhtis build, unless you want to crank out more quant like me, im using sadimas touch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info