[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I tested this out in standard 3.0 and really enjoyed it. Nice to see you actively updating it for 3.1 and I am sure I'll give it a try. Thank you.
when loading your new 3.1 passive tree, it says its out of date, to patch 2.8.8?
do you have a skill three made on the newer patches?
"
DyretDK wrote:
when loading your new 3.1 passive tree, it says its out of date, to patch 2.8.8?
do you have a skill three made on the newer patches?

It's wrong, it loads fine - this is the current tree
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Ah thanks for the reply good kind sir! One more thing my noob mind is not understanding though, your gear has despair and punishment and the gem section shows the same but you say Vulnerability is the main curse to use. Much confuse for me :D And the main selling point of Despair is the Increased DoT for bleed but isn't increased not helpful compared to "more"?

Also last thing , I swear! This build can stay on full life enough to utilize Daresso's on full life stuff? I def. believe you but its melee so seems hard to stay all the way on full but with leech it works? Endless Hunger helps here I reckon.

Kind Regards

"
Ah thanks for the reply good kind sir! One more thing my noob mind is not understanding though, your gear has despair and punishment and the gem section shows the same but you say Vulnerability is the main curse to use. Much confuse for me :D And the main selling point of Despair is the Increased DoT for bleed but isn't increased not helpful compared to "more"?

Also last thing , I swear! This build can stay on full life enough to utilize Daresso's on full life stuff? I def. believe you but its melee so seems hard to stay all the way on full but with leech it works? Endless Hunger helps here I reckon.

Kind Regards

I havne't updated the entire thread yet, everything at the top overwrites anything beneath the gif.

yes we're at full life almost always as long as we're leeching/attacking

Curse setup and attacks etup

My vulnerability isn't even leveled yet
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 8, 2017, 6:07:49 PM
ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS

WE DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED VAAL PACT

I just did all 4 guardians and shaper deathless

Chaos spammed first glove base :D haha got 3 suffix base for a trapper that needs int. Nice 5l

Great build and guide and thank you for the updates.
"

ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS

WE DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED VAAL PACT

I just did all 4 guardians and shaper deathless

Chaos spammed first glove base :D haha got 3 suffix base for a trapper that needs int. Nice 5l

I'd like you to elaborate on this. Are you saying that the life regen is better than double leech or that it's simply not necessary (with your current character)? Maybe someone would want it if they don't have great gear?
I am glad this build got updated so fast. I've played your Doomfletch build in the past so I knew this would be quality stuff and really wanted a cyclone build that isn't Ngamahu. Been there, done that in every league starting from Breach. Anyway just wanted to say thank you and I really appreciate the fact that you explain why we should pick X over Y instead of just "Because I said so". This game can be overwhelming for both new and old players so understanding why I'm doing what I'm doing with a build saves me a lot of time from having to read the guide over and over several times a day.
Hey there
thx for this build, it is the first cyclone build I really like to play.

but one question, because we are not using VaalPact, could it be worth to use a Stone Golem, linked with Bloodlust, Melee Damage (with AW instead of concentrated effect) as it also does pure physical damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info