[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Still leveling with a mana pot here, also hybrid flasks can be amazing for boozers who pot too often. If this build is anything like some of the others, and it may just be my imagination, but mana regen seems to really kick into high gear once you reserve w/ both curses. probably just my imagination.
What about the mana leech to sustain? Gloves?

Right now im using a mana leech gem to sustain
Last edited by ruth1ess on Dec 9, 2017, 12:13:56 PM
"
ruth1ess wrote:
What about the mana leech to sustain? Gloves?

Right now im using a mana leech gem to sustain

.4% on tree .4% on gloves

This is all you need

Edit' Added to faq
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 9, 2017, 12:49:19 PM
Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support. sad
Last edited by KleberC on Dec 9, 2017, 1:06:00 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

[/quote]

Okay I will make the following question as detailed as possible so I can get the correct answer I'm looking for.

I made this build last league and cleared everything with it. And in making it now I have noticed something which I dont think I realized before because last league i did not level with the build. I converted to it.

Ok on my other toon when I get hit ,fter already having leeched from damage, the speed that my life goes back up is obviously not instant but it is extremely fast. It possible to not pay attention and not even see it pop back up.

Now on my new toon there is an obvious difference in that speed. Now its not slow, but its slow enough htat its obvious to see it goes back up because its not quite so fast, and this delay reduces the time I can actively engage a boss before having to stop and retreat, regen then engage again.

So this creates a lot of down time.

What my exact question is, is what is it that makes the regen of you life become so much faster after having leeched?

IS it simply having more life? I currently have 3500? compared to my 6500 on my other toon.

I have endless hunger currently but not brutal fervour yet? Does increased life leech per second make this regen happen? I havent bother taking brutal fervour yet because im on the fence about this issue.

And i do not belive its maximum life leeched per second because I currently have vitality void and Hematophaghy and see no difference.

I know Ahfuck seems to be doing fine with the recent changes so I doubt i can be a loss not havening the max10% from brutal fervour. So then what the hell is it lol?

ITs driving me crazy.

Thank you in advance.

By the way Ahfack I only quoted you to get your attention in a more rapid manner. :P
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Last edited by Trimorden on Dec 9, 2017, 1:09:56 PM
"
Trimorden wrote:

IS it simply having more life? I currently have 3500? compared to my 6500 on my other toon.

Does increased life leech per second make this regen happen?

Yes and Yes

here's the poeplanner link:

www.poeurl.com/bE60

Here's the important tidbit:

198% Increased life leeched per second
Combined 8.2% Attack damage leeched per second (we're 100% phys)
+9% of max life per second to max life leech rate
3.6% life regen per second

you also get 6% life regen from:

If you stay within the consecrated ground.
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 9, 2017, 1:40:44 PM
As far I know you can get only back 29% life per second through leech, + the regeneration.

So if you have 5k life, it can't be more than 1450 life / s, so you only have to have this as single damage leech rate. With your 9% leech, you hit this roundabout at 16k dps single target damage - so when you reach higher dps you can tune down the leech rate.

Everything more gets stored in slayer leech storage, so it's practical to have a little bit more.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Trimorden wrote:

Does increased life leech per second make this regen happen?

Yes and Yes

here's the poeplanner link:

www.poeurl.com/bE60

Here's the important tidbit:

198% Increased life leeched per second
Combined 8.2% Attack damage leeched per second (we're 100% phys)
+9% of max life per second to max life leech rate
3.6% life regen per second

you also get 6% life regen from:

If you stay within the consecrated ground.

Thank you SENSEI!!! Just what i wanted to hear.

One more thing however, does the buff from HATRED for example NOT contribute to attack damage leech. I ask because you said we are 100% physical, this makes me wonder if that means that hatred extra damage wouldn't contribute or did you mean in the sense versus people who use spells for damage?
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
We don't use hatred.

Brutality negates all Ele

Hatred is only ele
"
Llyrain wrote:
As far I know you can get only back 29% life per second through leech, + the regeneration.

So if you have 5k life, it can't be more than 1450 life / s, so you only have to have this as single damage leech rate. With your 9% leech, you hit this roundabout at 16k dps single target damage - so when you reach higher dps you can tune down the leech rate.

Everything more gets stored in slayer leech storage, so it's practical to have a little bit more.

Something like that yeah. But the more we leech, the longer we'll continue to recover life after attacking has ended. Very useful for traps in lab and phased bosses etc..
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 9, 2017, 2:32:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info