[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Map mods and divination cards yeah. Live searches on poe.trade for the item you want - WATCH YOUR WOOPS!

What do you mean by WOOPS? :D

With "WOOPS" it's the live searches on poe.trade you can setup, so that once a new item matching the search parameters is made for sale, it'll alert you with a sound.

That sound sounds like WOOPS. :)

Last edited by mackeo on Dec 8, 2017, 5:24:14 AM
"
turie wrote:
this build is good for league starter ?

Benn wondering the same. I'm gonna try it this league :)

I planned to start leveling with Cleave/Sunder. When should I switch to Cyclone?
Last edited by PandaBozZ_8 on Dec 8, 2017, 5:29:07 AM
"
"
turie wrote:

I planned to start leveling with Cleave/Sunder. When should I switch to Cyclone?

I would say as soon as you can get cyclone, it's a good spell to level up with.
Or maybe a bit later, when you have all the gems and a 4 sockets set-up and a good 2h weap.

I will play this build, i think you can do some serious content with cheap gear and min max later (for the disfavour and kaom for example).

Gl hf bois
Last edited by mrtournevis on Dec 8, 2017, 12:51:14 PM
"
mrtournevis wrote:
"
"
turie wrote:

I would say as soon as you can get cyclone, it's a good spell to level up with.
Or maybe a bit later, when you have all the gem and a 4 sockets set-up and a good 2h weap.

I will play this build, i think you can do some serious content with cheap gear and min max later (for the disfavour and kaom for example).

Gl hf bois

Yes! He is correct. Sorry guys, been real busy. Visit budget build reccomendations. For weapons: any rare 2h axe you can use for your level until Kaoms primacy, hezamana's, 400pdps rare axe, then disfavour in that order.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 8, 2017, 6:17:24 AM
"
mackeo wrote:
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Map mods and divination cards yeah. Live searches on poe.trade for the item you want - WATCH YOUR WOOPS!

What do you mean by WOOPS? :D

With "WOOPS" it's the live searches on poe.trade you can setup, so that once a new item matching the search parameters is made for sale, it'll alert you with a sound.

That sound sounds like WOOPS. :)

This guy gets it ;)
Can we see 3.1 passiv skill tree?
"
binidinni wrote:
Can we see 3.1 passiv skill tree?

http://poeurl.com/bEwV

Tentatively, it's pretty much the same, with 3 extra leech nodes to help compensate. I've gotten rid of Hatchet Master's 4 points, allocated 3 points for leech, and the last point for the extra life/phys dmg duelist start node. If you prefer raw life, you could finish out the "Scion Life Wheel" area instead by Path of Warrior.

edit: added it to main page
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 8, 2017, 6:36:35 AM
Counting last 2 hours

I have similar Cyclon build in Standard, but this league im starting with this one.

Much powerfull and joyable.

Thumbs Up Master!
Are you seriously not taking Vaal Pact in 3.1? It's better for Slayers than it's ever been and its RIGHT NEXT TO THE BUILD.
I have a similar question. Could you go into more depth as to why you don't take Vaal Pact ? Seems 3 points away for a very very significant defensive boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info