[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack wrote:

Check the very top of the main post. Auras changed today

Thanks for the quick reply , I had an older version of the guide up on a tab since awhile , keep up the good work , I found a kondo's pride on SSF , so that made me switch to your build , hoping it is a decent sword :D
"
Ahfack wrote:
PoB and auras are gonna change today bois

Main 6L now for single target:
Cyclone | Brutality | Fortify | Infused Channeling | Melee Phys | Impale
(For map clearing swap Impale with Pulverize)

What gem can we use till they fix infused channeling?

"
Ahfack wrote:

Min-maxing the bleed component will definitely be next on the agenda. Before we had all these auras, MORE modifying gems/banners, etc... Bleed was really the only other pure phys thing to scale.

Ofc, open to feedback on this as well!

Maybe the Martial Experience Cluster?
"
Sttorr wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
PoB and auras are gonna change today bois

Main 6L now for single target:
Cyclone | Brutality | Fortify | Infused Channeling | Melee Phys | Impale
(For map clearing swap Impale with Pulverize)

"
Ahfack wrote:

Min-maxing the bleed component will definitely be next on the agenda. Before we had all these auras, MORE modifying gems/banners, etc... Bleed was really the only other pure phys thing to scale.

Ofc, open to feedback on this as well!

Maybe the Martial Experience Cluster?

Martial Experience and its Life Recovery looks dope, indeed
Heya,

finished Shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri with this build. I love it. Gear and Gemlinks are no where near perfect/balanced, but it worked super nice against Uber Elder. Took me only 2 Portals, which is probably the best I had so far. Will link Gear below. Thanks a lot for the awesome build, Ahfack!

(Also pls ignore my CWDT setup lol)

Last edited by Valorax on Jun 12, 2019, 12:37:25 PM
Would Increased Area of Effect work instead of Infused Channeling?

I added this to my Vuln/blasphemy support set up cause I had an extra blue. I rolled the blue off my 5 link.

I currently run Cyclone - Fortify - Brutality - Maim - Pulverize.
I bought a cheap Sinvicta's and that increased my sheet dps by 300% lol.

I'm only on act 9 cause I'm slow and this is only my second league.

My current is HankTheTankJR, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SlingerOfZa

If anyone is bored and wants to give me any tips or sees any big mistakes on my character please let me know. I know about resists and everything, I plan on upgrading gear once I start mapping.

"

Thing about Infused is that while the Infusion part is bugged, it still contributes a solid amount of % damage and gives the damage reduction. There's no reason to swap it out even without the missing infusion buff. It will only get better when it's fixed.

Also: the only thing that's bugged *for sure* is the tooltip. We don't know it it isn't actually applying, it works for other spells and skills.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 12, 2019, 1:03:57 PM
im currently running cyclone with:fortify,brutality,pulverise,melee phys and rage..is there anything better to change?
Hey friends - Random question. What MTX is best with Cyclone? I'm thinking maybe the blue one?! Anyone have any videos of it in action? Thanks
"
Hey friends - Random question. What MTX is best with Cyclone? I'm thinking maybe the blue one?! Anyone have any videos of it in action? Thanks

Click the MTX ingame. Click "preview video". You're welcome, i just saved you 10 seconds of googling.
Watched your 3.7 shaper youtube video, but I'm confused. Under your character tab you don't have any legion characters.

Alt account, or someone else? Just hoping to take a look at the PoB of that char.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info