[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys.

I am struggling hard.
Got a atziri axe. I got kaoms and devotos.
I only have 1mio dps in building tho. What am i doing wrong? I mean thats 5million dps difference.

https://pastebin.com/wBLTGzbb
The only thing i'm still unsure on in this build is the bleed component.
Just based on anecdotal experience, i can't say i notice the bleeds doing any real work at all. Feels like those 5 points were better spent elsewhere tbh.
"
Alt4 wrote:
cheap sword until I can have the star forge???

Kondo's or a rare one with 400+ pdps
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Just based on anecdotal experience, i can't say i notice the bleeds doing any real work at all. Feels like those 5 points were better spent elsewhere tbh.

If I'm not mistaken, it's not the bleed damage that counts so much as all the damage while bleeding.
If you use POB, check/uncheck "enemy is bleeding" to see the dps difference
Last edited by billski82 on Jun 12, 2019, 11:51:17 AM
"
billski82 wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, it's not the bleed damage that counts so much as all the damage while bleeding.

I'm aware of that part of it, but that's just a relatively minor increase that one could easily get elsewhere. I'll play around.
Hey there , sorry if it has been answered before i'm relatively new to the forums I can't seem to figure how to search ONLY within a post and trying to find a relative question amongst 300 pages of posts is a bit much.

Unless i'm mistaken or not quite understanding something , Dread banner , blood and sand , Pride and blasphemy+vun is 105% total reserved. Perhaps I've overlooked a node or a piece of equip but seems at this time I can't run all these together.

Enjoy the build so far though, thanks for the write up , and thanks in advance for any replies.
"
Ebbelito wrote:
Ok guys, i just crafted this now.. If i hit T1 %Phys/Acc and multimod flat phys + attack speed.

Would this be better than Disfavour? Or what would i want on this one?

Besides the range - Yes definitely. Beast imprint it, regal, and hope for the best - all you can do really. There are lots of good scenarios that can come from it. You can still get +2 range suffix as an elder mod, but can't bench craft it anymore.

I actually use a +2 range fortify elder axe in standard now

Let us know how it goes, GL!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 12, 2019, 12:11:45 PM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
billski82 wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

I'm aware of that part of it, but that's just a relatively minor increase that one could easily get elsewhere. I'll play around.

Min-maxing the bleed component will definitely be next on the agenda. Before we had all these auras, MORE modifying gems/banners, etc... Bleed was really the only other pure phys thing to scale.

Ofc, open to feedback on this as well!

Hello guys.

Today i want to optimize my build for more end game stuff. Please take a look at my items/flasks. Also i wanted to ask about my gem links and auras. Should i use blood and sand & banner and vulnerability+blasphemy instead of Maim+Flesh and stone? Also I am thinking of getting one -9skills mana ring and to replace my head with devoto and belt with stygian's with 3xres+hp. Please take a look and help me :)
"
Spikeynesss wrote:
Hey there , sorry if it has been answered before i'm relatively new to the forums I can't seem to figure how to search ONLY within a post and trying to find a relative question amongst 300 pages of posts is a bit much.

Unless i'm mistaken or not quite understanding something , Dread banner , blood and sand , Pride and blasphemy+vun is 105% total reserved. Perhaps I've overlooked a node or a piece of equip but seems at this time I can't run all these together.

Enjoy the build so far though, thanks for the write up , and thanks in advance for any replies.

Check the very top of the main post. Auras changed today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info