[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
extaviaqt wrote:
When is the best time to drop dread banner? Or do you just carry it entire time?

I drop it right before it's time to attack guardians/shaper/harder bosses. If you time it right you'll get a few spins in with adrenaline which significant
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
ds2wn wrote:
legacy atziri's Acuity vaal gauntlets is good for this build?

If you can figure out a way to crit with RT holla atcha boi
How are you running all of the auras?

Pride - 50% reserved
Blood and Sand - 10% reserved
Vulnerability - 35% reserved
Dread Banner - 10% reserved

That comes to 105%. I don't know how to run all of these at once.
cheap sword until I can have the star forge???
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
extaviaqt wrote:
When is the best time to drop dread banner? Or do you just carry it entire time?

I drop it right before it's time to attack guardians/shaper/harder bosses. If you time it right you'll get a few spins in with adrenaline which significant

Two corrections:

- Dread Banner does not give Adrenaline, War Banner does. Dread Banner simply gives Fortify on placement. If you want Adrenaline, you need to run War Banner. So either you're running the passive Impale via Dread, or getting accuracy passively with War, but getting the massive damage boost for bosses.

- "Maim makes Flesh and Stone reserve to 28%"
You don't link Maim Support to Flesh and Stone - F&S makes your attacks *Maim* while in Blood Stance. So it would be 25% reserved for the Maim.

Without Enlighten 4, running Purity + F&S + Blood&Sand + Dread/War Banner is more DPS for me in low budget gear than Pride + Vuln. At least for clear, on bosses the stacking + % phys will add up. But the extra Melee Phys or Impale in Cyclone is worth it.

edit: On second thought, this is *definitely* the way to go.
Impale Support instead of Melee Phys - and War Banner instead of Dread. You'll get impale and the %phys taken from War Banner plus the massive Adrenaline.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 12, 2019, 9:42:29 AM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
extaviaqt wrote:

Two corrections:

- Dread Banner does not give Adrenaline, War Banner does. Dread Banner simply gives Fortify on placement. If you want Adrenaline, you need to run War Banner. So either you're running the passive Impale via Dread, or getting accuracy passively with War, but getting the massive damage boost for bosses.

- "Maim makes Flesh and Stone reserve to 28%"
You don't link Maim Support to Flesh and Stone - F&S makes your attacks *Maim* while in Blood Stance. So it would be 25% reserved for the Maim.

Without Enlighten 4, running Purity + F&S + Blood&Sand + Dread/War Banner is more DPS for me in low budget gear than Pride + Vuln. At least for clear, on bosses the stacking + % phys will add up. But the extra Melee Phys or Impale in Cyclone is worth it.

Thanks for corrections man! *Writes to memory/hard drive clicking noises* All the new stuff is _VERY_ new for me and trying to make it all work together to the best of my abilities while being busy af. Not an excuse, just reasons haha. I just always see people saying "I run F/S with maim", so I erroneously assumed they linked them. I'll get back to PoB on it for the endgame stuff and see what is best. Love the feedback!
Can we go with IMPACT & Overhelm on ascendancy, instead of Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour? What are your thoughts about those two?
"
Shza87 wrote:
Can we go with IMPACT & Overhelm on ascendancy, instead of Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour? What are your thoughts about those two?

That is for another type of build, not THAT much different from this one, but then you go for critical and accuracy not only on your ascendancy but also gear,instead of resolute.

While you have resolute, it would be pointless to take them, yeah you get more weapon range, accuracy rating is wasted, and overwhelm again is wasted because you never deal critical strikes.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 12, 2019, 10:18:42 AM
"
Alt4 wrote:
cheap sword until I can have the star forge???

Kondo's Pride, cheap and it does the work
Hey Guys,

sorry for that Question but i dont find an answer on the previous 20 Pages. Which Stance we go in Blood and Sand? I think Sand, but not sure.
And Priority: B&S -> Dreadbanner?

Thank You

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info