[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So is the Daresso’s amulet worth using without the extra corruptions? I’m guessing the +2 is still worth it until we can afford the corrupted ones. Just trying to figure out what is best.
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
So is the Daresso’s amulet worth using without the extra corruptions? I’m guessing the +2 is still worth it until we can afford the corrupted ones. Just trying to figure out what is best.

IMO yes, dmg on full life, move on full life, dual res, +2 range SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
What do u guys think about the Impresence physical dmg amulet for this build? :)
"
Noodlez wrote:
"
(For map clearing swap Impale with Pulverize)

How? Impale is green and Pulverize red.

Isn't there another option where you don't need a white socket, a second disfavor or recolor the weapon all the time?

Edit:

I also tried the new Gem Setup. I still have mana issuses using:

Enligten (lvl2)-Pride-Flesh and Stone
and
Warbanner-Blood and Sand

on Top of that im using a 3% reduced mana reserved jewel and a 4% reduced mana reserved node.

I have 51 mana left and I cant even spam leap slam without going oom :(

use a -mana cost on a ring. my cyclone is 0 and leap slam is only 4 mana so i can spam it as much as i want.

in terms of impale, you need white sockets on your weapon. you get that from vorici in research in the syndicate
Will I lose all possibilities to bleed if I drop vuln with the new aura setup + I dont have disfavour? Sorry for the noob question, but im new to melee and I have 0 idea how bleed actualy works. Maybe I have to invest points into bleed chance in the tree?
"
kowal86 wrote:
If we don't use Blasphemy anymore we could go for CWDT + Vuln, if our chest isnt Kaom's. It would be damn good dps boost

Lvl 21/20 Vuln is 7.9% more shaper dmg - which is nice but not a huge deal.

However, I did just test it and replaced ECoMS in my leap slam gloves with manually casting Vulnerability and you can manually cast vulnerability without interrupting cyclone it seems. So if you want ~8% more shaper damage that's an option.
"
bustedd wrote:
Will I lose all possibilities to bleed if I drop vuln with the new aura setup + I dont have disfavour? Sorry for the noob question, but im new to melee and I have 0 idea how bleed actualy works. Maybe I have to invest points into bleed chance in the tree?

Axe nodes leading to Cleaving gives you 20% chance to bleed
Sword nodes leading to Razor's Edge gives you 25% chance to bleed
Can take the left side leading to Bloodletting and it'll give you 30% chance to bleed
Can i please get some help with crafting? What do i craft on this besides multimod & flat phys? Playing Legion league.

Please message me in game @WeedWaacker or pm me!

Everything is gr8, but switching impale with pulverise ?? Green vs Red gem.. not everyone has axe(3 white sockets) like you m8 :)
Love the build!

What weapon should I use between Hezmana's and Disfavour? Should I self craft? Which base and ilvl should I use?

Thanks for the great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info