[3.1] The INVINCIBLE Sunder/Cleave Glad: Safe/Cheap (~10c), do all content, and map fast. HC Viable.

"
Narivus wrote:
"
ironstove wrote:
"
Narivus wrote:
Loving this build so far, currently at 67 and just put my BoR on. One question though, what do you do for mana management? I seem to have to be constantly mashing a mana flask but I see that you don't have one in your current gear. Is there something I'm doing wrong or something that I haven't gotten yet?

Could you make your profile public so I can see your gear and skill tree? I'll be able to comment on after.

But off the top of my head:

A. If you haven't gotten the mana leech passive around vitality void, that's basically how I sustain my mana.

B. I do occasionally run out of mana on no mana regen maps if I overuse shield charge. I tend to walk more on these maps and avoid using shield charge.

C. Third option which you could do is socket in blodo magic for culling strike on shield charge, or put a 'mana gain on hit' jewel into your setup.

I'm on mobile right now but I'll make it public when I'm back home. I was thinking about grabbing the mana leech passive but wasn't sure because I didn't see it in your tree. But I'll take that as soon as I can and see where I'm at.

I do get the mana leech passive on my tree. It's on the way to vitality void so you have to get it.
Thanks you so much, i try this build with my corrects to gear and tree, and i feel tanky GOOODDNEES =) Good work dude
My endgame tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCANlhAed8uBiR9zLAvy_MKS4FLV_akvc64T38E0waVelGggeK8F8_BIcEsyb4rlA26KyvUEdOMr6ndU5HfmzYMk508f5r6hguU8GCpo3kUa9s8kGtjaZXTeMhYPJFeu8KJhRNTUYV7GXwqZUg46IA4mH-j2Lsl3l5OcauQzEwd7c-vngcp702BouLTzwtjM8aPu8OFCALYfZIfuIX4Xas-AIUcdrBj5kppVhj_gqbasGjg18MX2EhaPLwH2VNWf5kUvxLU6VAoA48DPcY29l8hNnPfti9029lp7yfuR2uPsqQhVL464Tvg8w6UjWSfNlnm3TtKCoTyQ==
Last edited by ankertest5 on Oct 7, 2017, 4:06:39 AM
Thanks for the build , i'm willing to start the next Abyss challenge league using it.
Excuse me as i'm new to the game, only started a couple of days and reached mapping, so my knowladge is not that great.
_ i want to know how's BOR negating the body chest , is that means i won't get any benefits of its mods and socketed gems on it ?
_ isn't there any alternative combination of helmet & chest armour that can serve your build effectively ?
_ is there a higher budget build version u can recommend ?
_ is it okay to completely replace the Shield charge with leap slam ? if no, shall i just keep switching between them for utility ?
_ can mace be used istead of axe for the long term (while using mace nodes) ?
_ any alternative axe that can be good instead of storm bane ( even if it's expensive ) ?

Thanks , cheers.
Last edited by Belmod on Nov 18, 2017, 4:28:27 PM
Hello,

I'm quite new to the game and your build will help me out a lot !
I have one question though :

"Main-hand 3-link: lvl 5 CWDT - lvl 10 Tempest Shield - lvl 8 Enfeeble
Off-hand 3-link: lvl 20 CWDT - lvl 20 Molten Shell/Flame Golem - lvl 8 blood rage"

Why shouldn't we max these gems ?

Thanks for your work anyway !
"
Belmod wrote:
Thanks for the build , i'm willing to start the next Abyss challenge league using it.
Excuse me as i'm new to the game, only started a couple of days and reached mapping, so my knowladge is not that great.
_ i want to know how's BOR negating the body chest , is that means i won't get any benefits of its mods and socketed gems on it ?
_ isn't there any alternative combination of helmet & chest armour that can serve your build effectively ?
_ is there a higher budget build version u can recommend ?
_ is it okay to completely replace the Shield charge with leap slam ? if no, shall i just keep switching between them for utility ?
_ can mace be used istead of axe for the long term (while using mace nodes) ?
_ any alternative axe that can be good instead of storm bane ( even if it's expensive ) ?

Thanks , cheers.

BOR blocks body armour, read the item.

Regarding using other items/skills, you can do that but that's not what this build does. There are other guides that do this and I think you're better off following them rather than trying to modify this one.

Regarding an alternative axe, the higher the pdps is, the better.

"
Bretzelle wrote:
Hello,

I'm quite new to the game and your build will help me out a lot !
I have one question though :

"Main-hand 3-link: lvl 5 CWDT - lvl 10 Tempest Shield - lvl 8 Enfeeble
Off-hand 3-link: lvl 20 CWDT - lvl 20 Molten Shell/Flame Golem - lvl 8 blood rage"

Why shouldn't we max these gems ?

Thanks for your work anyway !

It's the stat requirements on the gems that limit the leveling. You can get more stats, but I don't think it's worth it. It's better to focus on getting life/resists on your gear.
3.1 Update?
Need to wait on the patch notes before 3.1 update...
Patch notes are out; this still looks like a pretty solid league starter build to me, and I'll definitely be trying it out. Not a lot of direct changes to what it does, from what I could tell, and apparently some of the shield damage / defense passive tree nodes are even getting buffed.
"
ironstove wrote:
Need to wait on the patch notes before 3.1 update...

Waiting :-) Thanks for the build mate
Hey man, if you were using this for lab farming only, would you take Blood in the Eyes instead of Versatile Combatant? Spell block in the labyrinth seems pretty unnecessary.

I'm deciding between something like this and a Juggernaut (maybe slayer, but doubt it) for lab farming league starter, curious your thoughts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info